Aoibhe Devlin #3 Back for the swipe ups, she knows her followers are schmucks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s smarmy. He’s got a reputation for sleeping with anything with a pulse, regardless of his or their relationship status (Aoibhe was engaged when they got together). Every time we’ve seen him on camera he seems to adore himself. Makes really misogynistic comments. Seems to believe Aoibhe should be at home, cooking and cleaning and raising the kids. She was done with kids after lily and said it soooo many times so clearly, he wanted more, she began her pilot training and bam...another kid on the way. Any q and a he ever did just gave me the creeps. He always commented on her physical appearance and never her personality.
She basically worked her flight schedule around his as she was (rightly) paranoid. She organised fortnightly/monthly trips for the two of them because god love it if he didn’t have his pre-kids life to live (she’s also guilty of this but it was defo to keep him interested).
He’s also a trump supporter.
He's nothing to look at. And that's being nice about it.

Reactions: 9
If they have broken up I just hope she's ok.

Been at home together for a lot of couples last yr brought break ups & if she's been left holding the babies so to speak I hope she has support.

Regardless of my feelings for her, she must be in an awful state regardless of whose decision it was.

Reactions: 14
Woah Only since this morning! I had a gawk to see last night 😳👀

Me too, I was having a look late last night so must have been during the night! Agreed he wasn't much to look at but they suited each other physically. He must be quite short and she is too. Not to make fun of her appearance but the little legs of her make me laugh, she must be tiny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He has deleted every trace of her from his insta. Tbh a split when children are so small in particular is dreadful...is the little fella only a few months old? I don't follow her religiously. Been a tough year for them financially etc too Im sure given the way aviation has gone. Whatever happened between them, I hope he pulls his weight and looks after the kids. Some people won't agree with this but it's very easy for the man to walk away etc, they likely aren't going to be the one caring for the kids most of the time.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
No I fully agree ela, it's usually always the man that walks away & tbh that lifestyle never suited him from what I could see. She was the one running keeping up with him, keeping him happy and now he's left her in the lurch.

Or who knows, maybe she fucked him out, good for her if she did the cheating pig.

Reactions: 10
Me too, I was having a look late last night so must have been during the night! Agreed he wasn't much to look at but they suited each other. He must be quite short and she is too. Not to make fun of her appearance but the little legs of her make me laugh, she must be tiny.
I can't talk, I'm 5 ft duck all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually feel sorry for her if she has split from him. I didn’t really pay attention to her before her whole drama last year. She’s not close to her mam either.

Reactions: 5
Just saw he got rid of all her pics from his. He had them up yesterday like others said as I was on for a look 😂😂 I hope she fucked him out for the pig that he is. Regardless of your opinion on the girl no one deserves that with two kids and trying to work your rota around his 🙄

Reactions: 13
And I’d say she’s been the bread winner all year, with his job gone to shite. At least she was on maternity leave and her insta will bring in the doe. He probably couldn’t stand that either. She put so much work into that house too ! Constantly buying new stuff for it, and doing up the kids bedrooms. My heart goes out to her.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m a bad person for thinking this, but if it makes me a bad person then so be it.
move no sympathy for her. The children, yes!
Since she’s has the lilly And up to covid she dropped the child at the drop of a hat. All to live the high life with him. then Had another child with someone she clearly didn’t trust. If covid hadn’t happened she’d still be doing what she always did.!
As far as putting so much work into the house! Who wouldn’t. It was her children’s home. No scrimping and saving to get a mortgage.
she spends her time on insta trying to be relatable, when in actual fact she was living in a fantasy land.
id Imagine being in a relationship with her wasn’t an easy task.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe I’m a bad person for thinking this, but if it makes me a bad person then so be it.
move no sympathy for her. The children, yes!
Since she’s has the lilly And up to covid she dropped the child at the drop of a hat. All to live the high life with him. then Had another child with someone she clearly didn’t trust. If covid hadn’t happened she’d still be doing what she always did.!
As far as putting so much work into the house! Who wouldn’t. It was her children’s home. No scrimping and saving to get a mortgage.
she spends her time on insta trying to be relatable, when in actual fact she was living in a fantasy land.
id Imagine being in a relationship with her wasn’t an easy task.

Well I'm glad someone has said it.
Look we don't know what happen and who was at fault. But as far as I'm concerned there is a pair of them in it.
She dropped that child off at any opportunity to live the high life and keep up with the gram. Scheduling her flights to follow him around the place while leaving the baby behind. Any other reasonable parents split their shifts so someone is at home with the child.

She made him out to be an absolute hero, a saviour and painted such a fantastic wonderful life for the gram. All for the gram. Maybe he just got sick of living a fake life?

We don't know what happened, if anything happened and we probably never will.
But there is a pair of them in it here as far as I'm concerned

Reactions: 17
Well I'm glad someone has said it.
Look we don't know what happen and who was at fault. But as far as I'm concerned there is a pair of them in it.
She dropped that child off at any opportunity to live the high life and keep up with the gram. Scheduling her flights to follow him around the place while leaving the baby behind. Any other reasonable parents split their shifts so someone is at home with the child.

She made him out to be an absolute hero, a saviour and painted such a fantastic wonderful life for the gram. All for the gram. Maybe he just got sick of living a fake life?

We don't know what happened, if anything happened and we probably never will.
But there is a pair of them in it here as far as I'm concerned
She was criminal for painting this insta perfect life and then when she needed to be the relatable girl next door she would put on the sad face and putting up those silly quotes about Insta vs reality etc even though she was feeding into that damaging narrative herself.
It always broke my heart how she’d drop lily every week to go off with him because “we’re still Sean and Aoibhe”. Zero awareness of being a parent because she was so focussed on trying to keep Sean happy and interested

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And I’d say she’s been the bread winner all year, with his job gone to shite. At least she was on maternity leave and her insta will bring in the doe. He probably couldn’t stand that either. She put so much work into that house too ! Constantly buying new stuff for it, and doing up the kids bedrooms. My heart goes out to her.
He’s on 50% salary which is what some people have as their full salary plus sector pay. His average take home is €2,800 a month

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's said a few times that she gave birth at the lowest point of her life. I think this thread brought a few truths to the surface. There was a good few claims on her. If I was in her position finding all that out I'd probably 'forgive and forget' just to have the support of my partner. Obviously those things cant really be forgiven and forgotten without a lot of hard work so its probably just all fallen apart. Whatever I think of her I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I hope shes ok

Reactions: 13
If she hadn’t been so insufferable about him being a pilot & mentioning it in her stories & posts almost daily then she would be a bit more likeable

Reactions: 14
I work with them. She’s better off without him. Despite what anyone says about her, he’s all about himself & nobody else. So arrogant. Never met a guy like him. I heard break up was mutual. Sean was obsessed with Tattle & Aoibhe wanted to forget it and move on. He wouldn’t let it go, probably because so many people talked about him too. He cares so much about what people think. I’d say Aoibhe will tell all, I hope she does because he’s not a nice guy.
I’m friends with him on Facebook too. Trump supporter too. He has arguments with strangers on Facebook all the time. Very strange.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Did anyone see Jenny's story of the small fella in his "Air Corr" onesie 😂🙈 I know that's the name of the onesie as I was looking at them online before but this would have deffo made an appearance on Aoibhes small one if all was well

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He will end up with nothing, women will want nothing to do with him, he’s not good looking and now he has massive dramatic baggage. Trump supporter? Vile.

On reflection I wonder whether that meltdown when she came off Instagram was actually the beginning of realising what she had got herself into with him. It’s all seemed a bit mental at the time just to be over what people thought of her on tattle.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.