Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s full of tit. She was going on holidays with him well after they split up hoping for reconciliation.
Exactly and ahe still wants that!!!

I'm also here waiting for tea to spill- can people take screenshots so to wiki before dirty deletes happen - I've gotten the ones fron this eve

Reactions: 7
I don't think having your kids 13 nights out of 15 before you left on a weeks holiday is the flex you think Efs.
They both work shifts, she's regularly away on overnights, there's ebbs and flows.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We’ve no proof she rang them pissed, do we? I’m not fond of Aoibhe and I think they are just as bad as each other. Sean is taking too far now if hes not letting her speak to her kids. I get there’s two side to every story but if he’s doing it just to be a bleep, that’s just awful. Personally I think, the kids and their whole situation should be kept off line. What good is it doing!!! The poor kids, I really hope they are not affected by this. They should be shielding them from this toxicity. This is going to end very ugly!

Reactions: 38
Has the trip been ruined or was it the best ever like she has been posting since she got there 😂😂😂 she’s going to have some hangover tomorrow. She looks like a complete fool

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regardless of whatever went down, who’s at fault etc. I can understand not wanting the dirty laundry to be aired. Aoife has a track record of putting inappropriate, private things out there for public consumption. She’s no filter. And not in a refreshing, honest, articulate way. I’d be so unhappy and take action if my ex did the same, particularly if I didn’t have a platform to get my side of the story out.
The two of them are so toxic. If the kids were genuinely the most important thing to them, they wouldn’t be used as pawns in their fight. They’re both in their mid 30s and should have the maturity and cop on to put the kids first and keep their disagreements private and out of sight and hearing of their kids. They’re both involved in the kids lives and they should know how important they are to the kids. Aoife grew up in a divorced household and likely knows how traumatic things can be if there’s constant tension. If Juan is withholding contact, then it proves again that the 2 of them are completely selfish arseholes who aren’t fit to be parents. I don’t think either of them are innocent, I think they’re narcissistic pricks who need professional intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Its in the caption of the reel she just posted - the one where shes smiling into the camera like a simpleton
Sorry saw it now . What a dose she booked the trip 🙄 🎻 you’d think she was stranded in Gaza

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is an attention seeking yoke, not nothing and no1 would stop you from getting home to your kids if someone was withholding them from speaking to you the whole time she is away . If it was me I'd be gone no1 could talk me into staying while not being able to contact my kids. He is a head but she is an awful fool of a mother too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Regardless of whatever went down, who’s at fault etc. I can understand not wanting the dirty laundry to be aired. Aoife has a track record of putting inappropriate, private things out there for public consumption. She’s no filter. And not in a refreshing, honest, articulate way. I’d be so unhappy and take action if my ex did the same, particularly if I didn’t have a platform to get my side of the story out.
The two of them are so toxic. If the kids were genuinely the most important thing to them, they wouldn’t be used as pawns in their fight. They’re both in their mid 30s and should have the maturity and cop on to put the kids first and keep their disagreements private and out of sight and hearing of their kids. They’re both involved in the kids lives and they should know how important they are to the kids. Aoife grew up in a divorced household and likely knows how traumatic things can be if there’s constant tension. If Juan is withholding contact, then it proves again that the 2 of them are completely selfish arseholes who aren’t fit to be parents. I don’t think either of them are innocent, I think they’re narcissistic pricks who need professional intervention.
This all day long, they're both pricks, but only 1 of them is broadcasting it to thousands of people in public.
What will that achieve? other than more bloody issues, some hun sympathy? some insta clout?
She is no innocent party either.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I absolutely also do not believe that Don Juan has the kids solo since she went. It takes a village in a two couple situation never mind what it takes Co parenting.

Reactions: 10
As much as she might be a head melt he is one nasty prick if he hasn't let her talk to them kids on the phone since she left, that's not fuckin on at all and they are probably missing her and wondering why she hasn't called. Now if that was me no one would talk me around to staying id be on the first flight home and I tell ye he wouldnt know what hit him when I landed 👿

• Heart
Reactions: 28
As they say there is always three sides to every story, his, hers and the truth. We will never know.

I kinda find it hard to feel sorry for her when she’s just so full of tit. All week in Dubai she made it look perfect, the VERY thing she bangs on about is you only see what people put up yadda yadda. Yet today she saysall she’s done is cry all week and now she’s going home early cause there is no place like home. Then why put up all the happy filtered photos like your having the best time of your life. Is it a middle finger at Juan (she’s assuming he’s watching) or is she just so obsessed with her online fake life. Probably both.
She needs time off for proper therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry if this question is ignorant but if you are separate from your baby daddy and they are staying with him would you be in contact with them??

Reactions: 2
It’s easy to think the worst. I get your point but I think that’s prob a bit much, for all her faults I don’t think she’d ring her kids pissed. Just my own opinion
1. I don't believe a single word she says about him or this. All week she's been banging on about this being the most amazing bUcKet LiSt trip EVERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

2. Her tit posting starts every night when it's evening here and very late there. Shes also posted alcohol on her stories every day, usually right before she starts tit posting.

3. She was at a pool party earlier and is now vomitting this shite online at what? 1am local time?!!!!!

She writing angry so this must've just happened - so is she only after trying to phone her kids now ?! At 9/10 o'clock in Dublin on a school night? After being at a pool party all day,?!

Again, I don't believe a word she says about this anyway , but she looks like the idiot here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t agree with posting anything to do with the children on insta but I must admit I feel for her. Not letting her speak to her children is awful. It’s so toxic. The poor kids, it must be so awful growing up like that.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this question is ignorant but if you are separate from your baby daddy and they are staying with him would you be in contact with them??
Well I would yes, there's no way I'd go days without speaking to my kids not a hope, I dunno about anyone else now but that's just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Really hope she’s ok as posting these sort of things online would be a red flag for an employer and she may be put on leave, esp in her industry

• Wow
As they say there is always three sides to every story, his, hers and the truth. We will never know.

I kinda find it hard to feel sorry for her when she’s just so full of tit. All week in Dubai she made it look perfect, the VERY thing she bangs on about is you only see what people put up yadda yadda. Yet today she saysall she’s done is cry all week and now she’s going home early cause there is no place like home. Then why put up all the happy filtered photos like your having the best time of your life. Is it a middle finger at Juan (she’s assuming he’s watching) or is she just so obsessed with her online fake life. Probably both.
She needs time off for proper therapy.
like how exhausting must that be to have intentional bipolar! And it’s to nearly 120,000 people ….you would be mortified picking up the kids from school everyone knowing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8