Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she got knocked up on purpose with Lily to bag a wedding to a pilot?
Are you not a long time follower? Juan was desperate to marry Aoibhe. DESPERATE! She told us so many times but she was happy with how things were and didn't want to get married. She's super chill like that. Iykyk 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are you not a long time follower? Juan was desperate to marry Aoibhe. DESPERATE! She told us so many times but she was happy with how things were and didn't want to get married. She's super chill like that. Iykyk 😉
oh i'm long term follower (well i no longer follow iykyk :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) but it just crossed my mind over lunch, listening to a girl on another table talking about a friend of hers who got knocked up on purpose....or did Juan knock her up on purpose? We all know he pushed the 2nd kid

Reactions: 4
Do we think she got knocked up on purpose with Lily to bag a wedding to a pilot?
100%. She thought she was set for life. Remember the “ah the poor pets” smug rant at April. Talking about moving to America. How Castle Corr definitely wasn’t their forever home. How’s that looking down on other people working out for you Aoife?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100%. She thought she was set for life. Remember the “ah the poor pets” smug rant at April. Talking about moving to America. How Castle Corr definitely wasn’t their forever home. How’s that looking down on other people working out for you Aoife?
Well it definitely wasn't HER forever home 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Plus the notions of her pretending it was her home and her mortgage too !
her departure wasn’t too long after her arrival 🤣🤣 IYKYK
She’s a pathological liar.
She also said Juan wanted to marry her but she was finneeeee the way things were.
As if Efa… he was dying to marry you yet didn’t put your name on the deeds.
Sure Jan 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is such a twit posting pics of her kids ( or babies as she says 🙄) with their faces covered with an emoji … but it’s her choice 🤣🤣🤣 yea sure aoife !!!! Head melt

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why post a picture with your child’s face covered???? Like why post it at all… if you want to show us the hat that the child made, then take the picture with out the child in the photo…I cannot get my head around these utter gobshites that do this??? All the gobshites are doing it….why like 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why post a picture with your child’s face covered???? Like why post it at all… if you want to show us the hat that the child made, then take the picture with out the child in the photo…I cannot get my head around these utter gobshites that do this??? All the gobshites are doing it….why like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Two fingers up to Juan, cos she’s not allowed show their faces but continues to share them on insta, even though it was totally HER decision and nobody made her do it 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The auld crochet bags by mammy devlin died a quick death
I had almost forgot about Mala by Ger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She probably sold out already, the big Rascal and all his little friends are obsessed with them for their leaving cert holidays. Rumour has it the island of Crete is overrun with gas hand-knitted clutch purses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had almost forgot about Mala by Ger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She probably sold out already, the big Rascal and all his little friends are obsessed with them for their leaving cert holidays. Rumour has it the island of Crete is overrun with gas hand-knitted clutch purses.
the hilarious thing is penneys have them for a few quid now :m :m 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
the hilarious thing is penneys have them for a few quid now :m :m 😂 😂
Pennys obviously seen the inventor of sucky in knickers with the bag and stole her idea because she has such influence they knew they’d be a big seller.

I’d say Efa had Ger only convinced she was going to make a fortune off the bags because her famous daughter was helping to flog them. Poor witches fingers were probably red raw

• Haha
Reactions: 16