Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew this was coming when she was making a big deal out of that womanā€™s podcast. Sheā€™s been breadcrumbing this all week.
Make no mistake if she was still loved up with Juan no womanā€™s horror story would even land with her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I knew this was coming when she was making a big deal out of that womanā€™s podcast. Sheā€™s been breadcrumbing this all week.
Make no mistake if she was still loved up with Juan no womanā€™s horror story would even land with her
I didn't pay any attention to the podcast - what was it about?
---
Is it gone already ? Anyone get a SS
I posted it a few mins ago

Reactions: 3
WERE you silent or were you silenced EEEEFAAA
---
Heading home early cos Juan wont let her speak to the kids.... the drama girlies.

How long will the post stay up i wonder?!
How did you arrive at this conclusion from her post ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh our pink wiki button has finally appeared- we can save gems like that speech in there!!
Im going back to being silent now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
WERE you silent or were you silenced EEEEFAAA
---

How did you arrive at this conclusion from her post ?
Its in the caption of the reel she just posted - the one where shes smiling into the camera like a simpleton

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so I knowwwww & agree sheā€™s a geeeeeebag right but if I wasnā€™t allowed or someone hadnā€™t allowed me to speak to my children for a full week I would be having a nervous breakdown. Full blown I would be sending the Garda to that pricks door! Control freakā€¦..yes I know! But that is horrific!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Iā€™m never one to defend her BUT if he is at home and refusing to let her speak to the kids while sheā€™s on holidays thatā€™s just horrible. The situation between them must be awful.

Reactions: 53
Ok so I knowwwww & agree sheā€™s a geeeeeebag right but if I wasnā€™t allowed or someone hadnā€™t allowed me to speak to my children for a full week I would be having a nervous breakdown. Full blown I would be sending the Garda to that pricks door! Control freakā€¦..yes I know! But that is horrific!
That's her version. Id say she rings the kids at night Dubai time after she's been lashing into booze in 40 degrees, probably gives Juan absolute dogs abuse first so he takes the hump and doesn't put them on.

If the podcast was pulled over threats of being sued it's because what she said about him was easily disprovable as a lie. You can't sue for stating facts.

Reactions: 10
Its in the caption of the reel she just posted - the one where shes smiling into the camera like a simpleton
I had skipped by but went back and read it

If true it's terrible but Eeeefaaaa has form for twisting the truth

1000024468.jpg

1000024467.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Itā€™s easy to think the worst. I get your point but I think thatā€™s prob a bit much, for all her faults I donā€™t think sheā€™d ring her kids pissed. Just my own opinion

Reactions: 34
oh Jesus, I have had things go on in my life & got the help I needed... did I air my dirty laundry on Instagram.... No! She needs to move the duck on

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Regardless of what has happened this week, thereā€™s no going back now Eeefs! He must have been a right bollox using the kids (agree sheā€™s also mental!).
She may well live to regret this ā€œspeaking the truthā€ tantrum but Iā€™m here for the spill ā˜•

Reactions: 13