Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait til she starts harping on about AL launching flights to Vegas and her trying to get staffed for them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait til she starts harping on about AL launching flights to Vegas and her trying to get staffed for them 🙄
Gals, I'm only gas. I was in Vegas soaking up the sun for 24 hours with the eldest rascals and we were passing the Chapel of Love and we both just looked at each other and said shir why not. Officially Mrs Eeefa Devlin O Donoghue. We're mad yokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It wasnt just trolls, some of the comments were clearly people who knew her and him and had inside knowledge
But she wasn't crying about them in reality, they had happened before the crying post, she forgot to mention she was going through a crappy break up, then posted a selfie crying facedown on carpet that she had posted in her friends whatapps group (obviously didn't get enough attention from the group). She then stuck the crying face post up as a highlight, along with all the huns responses asking if she was ok.

She also blamed 'trolls' on being induced, while she had also said she was attending the hospital for a clinic (diabetic/bp related), she wasn't induced because of randomers on the internet, she was induced because there was a medical need.

Aoifs loves her revisionist history, she also forgets half the tit she posts...and hopes everyone else is as forgetful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A phone for lily to ring her when she’s with Juan?? 🙄 is she trying to imply something bad happens while she’s there??

• Wow
Reactions: 15
A phone for lily to ring her when she’s with Juan?? 🙄 is she trying to imply something bad happens while she’s there??
It's evening time in Dubai , she obviously got a lot of sun on her head today then washed her sunstroke down with several litres of booze.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like this actually says, “we can’t get along for the sake our children..we’re so immature that we ignore each other calls while we’re coparenting and use it as a power play”. Agree she is definitely manipulative enough to imply they’re not safe with their dad, I hate when parents pull that tit! In reality, she probably wants to be able to send Juan Lily selfies.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
where can I listen to this podcast?😂
The unveiled podcast dated 29th of April.

Best listen to it lying down though, because if you are sitting your eyes will roll so far back in yer head you'll fall off the chair.
The whole thing is pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The unveiled podcast dated 29th of April.

Best listen to it lying down though, because if you are sitting your eyes will roll so far back in yer head you'll fall off the chair.
The whole thing is pathetic
like a 12 yr old's burn book.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on holidays in the best place in the world, living her best life having a ball being gas......
But can't help herself posting shite about phones. Something has obviously gone down and she's absolutely fuming that she can't grill Lily and Hugo.
That post was 100 percent aimed to get some sort of rise out of Juan. She's absolutely pathetic.

Enjoy yer holiday Aoife with your eldest rascal and hush the duck up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Juan Lingus is no saint but can you imagine trying to deal with this one week after week. I’d go insane to be honest. It’s bad enough watching bits of her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Juan Lingus is no saint but can you imagine trying to deal with this one week after week. I’d go insane to be honest. It’s bad enough watching bits of her stories
Oh 100 percent... I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy!
I wonder have the kids met the new Mrs Juan yet ?? She won't like that at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't want to be accused of bullying someone for their appearance because that's awful. However.... Out of curiosity, and not related to EFA at all. Is is true that the reason Kligons from star trek get so much botox their eye brows make them look permanently angry?? Just asking.....
1000062557.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
is she hinting at some sort of exposé on instahuns ripping off small irish businesses for free stuff, because Aoibhe that is news to absolutely no-one

• Haha
Reactions: 11