Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing the emails now, she’ll never be invited back on whatever podcast that was and they may actually peruse her legally as communications sharing if there’s a contract is usually a legal breach 😳 she was obviously boasting that she ripped juan a new one to friends on the pod and it got back to him if he threatened them legally before it aired an anyone heard it. That or the podcast owners heard her vitriol and they themselves thought we will get sued to bits bleeping pull this and juans the blame in eeeeeffaaaaaas head the way tattle was for her induction due to high BP was it? 😂 he’s a bleep not letting her speak to kids but I’d wonder was she calling at all hours and they were in bed etc and this is a manipulation of the truth to appear a bigger victim. No one would stay the majority of the holiday and then cut it short, you’d stick it out another few days or high tail it back instantly if someone was withholding your babies……if you really cared

Reactions: 9
Juans stories…😳jaysus this isn’t going to end well! I genuinely feel sorry for her

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She should take time offline after this. She needs therapy & they need to come to some sort of agreement that suits the kids & stop all of this madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
hold on is she on holidays with the rascal and his bio mom?
That's not important right now, it's 2024 there's no right types of families 😂

What is important is I'm meant to have "work" tomorrow for "my job". Should I phone in sick now so I can stay up all night or should I stay up all night and THEN phone in sick ?

With the time difference, Aoibhe will be awake and have seen Juan's stories by about 3am Dublin time. I don't want to miss seeing that live ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
hold on is she on holidays with the rascal and his bio mom?
I missed this completely I thought it was a Mother biggest Rascal break - how did I miss the biological mother 🤣🙈
---
That's not important right now, it's 2024 there's no right types of families 😂

What is important is I'm meant to have "work" tomorrow for "my job". Should I phone in sick now so I can stay up all night or should I stay up all night and THEN phone in sick ?

With the time difference, Aoibhe will be awake and have seen Juan's stories by about 3am Dublin time. I don't want to miss seeing that live ...
#blendedfamily #rascalsrus #biomomsmattertoo 🤣🤣🤣

I'm here for another hour or so for screenshots but dont know how to upload videos if there is a live 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
#blendedfamily #rascalsrus #biomomsmattertoo 🤣🤣🤣

I'm here for another hour or so foscreenshots s but dont know how to upload videos if there is a live 🤣🤣
We'll have to set up a rota soldier, screenshot it in shifts 😂

#wontanybodythinkofthebiggestrascal
#mommywhatsanarcissist
#blendedrascals

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We'll have to set up a rota soldier, screenshot it in shifts 😂

#wontanybodythinkofthebiggestrascal
#mommywhatsanarcissist
#blendedrascals
I just went to see if Juan posted anything else and typed Juan into search bar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'll take first shift - anyone foe the next one 🤣🤣 She will have a major case of The Fear in the morn and a million missed calls telling her to cop on

#notallheroswearcapes✈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The poor kiddies. Wait until they’re an age and their friends will over hear their mum talking about her and say it to them. Oh lord what a mess. What actually happened that they hate each other SO much

Reactions: 8
The only ones getting hurt here are the children.

I grew up in a separated parents household.
I only realised in adulthood how much the animosity between my parents affected me and my approach to relationships. Not even that, I feel it even affected me in the way I showed my emotions or feelings because we always hid from mam if we had a good time with dad and visa versa for fear of upsetting the other.
It's a fucked up environment to grow up in when you think about it.
This is affecting them poor wee dotes more than they think.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
The poor kiddies. Wait until they’re an age and their friends will over hear their mum talking about her and say it to them. Oh lord what a mess. What actually happened that they hate each other SO much
Wait til they can look this tit show up! She’s changed her tune from someone who was doin happy families in palmerstown house at Christmas. If she’s been through so much and he’s such a dick why is she pushing the happy families narrative spending time with him?? Would you not just cut your losses and parent separately?? I think juans posts hit the nail on the head.

Reactions: 13

I only realised in adulthood how much the animosity between my parents affected me and my approach to relationships. Not even that, I feel it even affected me in the way I showed my emotions or feelings because we always hid from mam if we had a good time with dad and visa versa for fear of upsetting the other.
Well said this is spot on 👏 the kids are now coming to an age they will start to remember all of this bad blood and it never leaves you

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Surely Efa, a child who’s parents divorced would try make every effort for it to be as seamless as possible, she knows exactly what’s it’s like ! She’ll regret spending their childhood being bitter and at war with Juan. She really is a pity I hope she gets proper help for their sake. Not to derail but just want to say I sympathise with you hiding you’d a good time not in the same way but very similar parents are still married, should have split up years ago but if I was with my mums family my father would be so so nasty about them. We couldn’t have enjoy anything with him being so bitter To this day I can’t speak to him about things properly .

it really effects you when you get older more than a child I think when you realise you’ve a parent who acts toxic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Well said this is spot on 👏 the kids are now coming to an age they will start to remember all of this bad blood and it never leaves you
And everything is about her. Everything.
I've had tit few years. I miss my babies. I can't talk to my babies. I'm having a terrible time. You don't know what's happening to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No Aoife, we don't know. And we don't care either.
What we DO know is that you and Juan need to grow up and protect them two children that you brought into this shitshow. And stop using them as pawns in these ridiculous games.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Surely Efa, a child who’s parents divorced would try make every effort for it to be as seamless as possible, she knows exactly what’s it’s like ! She’ll regret spending their childhood being bitter and at war with Juan. She really is a pity I hope she gets proper help for their sake. Not to derail but just want to say I sympathise with you hiding you’d a good time not in the same way but very similar parents are still married, should have split up years ago but if I was with my mums family my father would be so so nasty about them. We couldn’t have enjoy anything with him being so bitter To this day I can’t speak to him about things properly .

it really effects you when you get older more than a child I think when you realise you’ve a parent who acts toxic.
My mother was so similar - I wasn't allowed mention my Dad - she always put him down and didn't realise she was worse in what she was doing he refused to mention her which was way better
I cut ties with her mainly because of how she acted and treated me during and for years after the split

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9