Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @TheTeaRooms for the winning thread title with a huuuge 79 votes 👏 👏 you win a poorly reheated panini.

I cba to do a recap. Sorry not sorry. I will say, I can't believe I once follow Aoibhe because Bloggers Unveiled said she was one of the most genuine Bloggers out there. Oh how the turns have tabled.

🛫 Off we go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
1) recreating a fake video of herself LAuGhInG at something ggggaaasssss Rhys said off camera? I nearly turned inside out from second hand embarrassment

2) the last thing I would ever - EVER - want to do is eat a roast dinner in 40 degree heat.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s on hols with her son 🙈 no friends to head away with !! Her dress sense is pure cheap

Reactions: 6
Honest to God she really acts like she's the first person to ever go to these places, how is she not mortified for herself

Reactions: 11
So she’s on hols with her son 🙈 no friends to head away with !! Her dress sense is pure cheap
I guess when she said the kids were crying and clinging onto her leg asking how many more sleeps until she was back, she must've caved and decided to just bring Rhys with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder did those clocks remind her of the ones she had in Juans house, can’t remember if they were in the bedroom or the bathroom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Goys I hope you all got the memo that Aoibhe has been going to Dubai for 10 years! She went there first 10 years ago and guess what? Sit down please because you won’t believe it but Dubai has changed a lot in 10 years! IYKYK ok? 10 years she’s been going there & you won’t believe this but she loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder did those clocks remind her of the ones she had in Juans house, can’t remember if they were in the bedroom or the bathroom
I cant cope with the clocks. Imagine a plumber decorating his house to reflect his job. There would be a toilet suspended from the ceiling as a lamp shade and instead of regular double glazed square windows it would be the door of washing machines. Why would you make your job your design inspiration for your home 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t actively follow this dose but she popped up on my instagram the other night shitting on about Dubai. Seems like another fake instahun. Am I right in saying this is the one who had a breakdown a few years ago over trolls and went off line for ages? I could be misplacing her with someone else now.

Reactions: 8
I don’t actively follow this dose but she popped up on my instagram the other night shitting on about Dubai. Seems like another fake instahun. Am I right in saying this is the one who had a breakdown a few years ago over trolls and went off line for ages? I could be misplacing her with someone else now.
No that's her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she lay on the floor and recorded herself crying, tried to blame trolls when the reality was she had broken up with her now ex Juan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And she's STILL banging on about it. Did a podcast a couple of weeks ago about it 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10