Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all the filters she has on that video she still looks wretched.
Her eyebrows are ridiculous.

I'm dying to hear this chat tomorrow.
If she thinks she can now be the spokesperson for small Irish businesses, be superior and high and mighty then this girl needs to make sure she has her own ducks in a row first.

I've tons and tons of screenshots of her not adhering to the asai rules. As do a lot of people. So Aoife, maybe sort yer own tit out before calling out others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine being in Dubai and a. spending your time thinking about whatever issue she is going to raise b. Doing a couple of stories telling people you are going to address it and c. Addressing it on stories (if, in fact, she actually will enlighten and educate us all tomorrow).

Reactions: 9
Imagine being in Dubai and a. spending your time thinking about whatever issue she is going to raise b. Doing a couple of stories telling people you are going to address it and c. Addressing it on stories (if, in fact, she actually will enlighten and educate us all tomorrow).
Gals you can thank her later when she does address it 🤣🤣

It will be something ridiculous and ahe will forget she does/did it too

Remember her quitting her BA role with Bperfect - she really stuck to her guns with that one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't stand influencers that mix holiday pics with posts about Palestine and then popping on for the chats. It makes the gravity of the situation seem overshadowed. I get that not sharing would also be wrong, but maybe she could dedicate specific times to handle it with more thought and give it the respect it deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't stand influencers that mix holiday pics with posts about Palestine and then popping on for the chats. It makes the gravity of the situation seem overshadowed. I get that not sharing would also be wrong, but maybe she could dedicate specific times to handle it with more thought and give it the respect it deserves.
Nothing will convince me that any of them care about Palestine. It’s performative bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m going to have an eye defect tomorrow I know this already. It will be from rolling my eyes back so far at this video.
Aoife Patron Saint of Influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Efffaa and her little Rascal are in an empty beach club living their best life 🤣🤣🤣

Efffaaaa - Deirdre Barlow called, she wants her glasses back
1000024451.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hanging off the edge of me seat here waiting for the ceo of Irish businesses to give us a pep talk... and all I get is jump scare selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she ever heard of blusher? Eyeshadow? I’m a minimal makeup girl myself but hers is one shade of foundation all over & that’s it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the blank smile and no expression change while filming herself slowly rotating around on the spot. It’s bizarre. Eery. Uncanny valley if you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heading home early cos Juan wont let her speak to the kids.... the drama girlies.

How long will the post stay up i wonder?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I hope she realises neither of them are looking good here. I’ve no doubt he’s a bastard but so is she. They both need to cop on

• Wow
Reactions: 19