Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew this was coming when she was making a big deal out of that woman’s podcast. She’s been breadcrumbing this all week.
Make no mistake if she was still loved up with Juan no woman’s horror story would even land with her
That’s why the question, when would you let your kids have phones!

Reactions: 9
She shouldn't be posting any of this on social media... its attention seeking, one sided and not fair to the children.
Shes obviously not practising the tools Mark the photographer, life coach, and weight loss guru gave her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok so I knowwwww & agree she’s a geeeeeebag right but if I wasn’t allowed or someone hadn’t allowed me to speak to my children for a full week I would be having a nervous breakdown. Full blown I would be sending the Garda to that pricks door! Control freak…..yes I know! But that is horrific!
But would you be living your best life in a beach club in Dubai??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I do genuinely feel a bit sorry for her, I’ve no doubt in my mind that he’s a nasty piece of work but I wish she’d stop posting about the kids/private life online but still he’s an absolute dick to carry on the way he is. Then when I listened to that cork woman’s story it was scary to think of all the people we see looking like they’ve the lives of Riley but in reality it’s a tit storm..

Reactions: 5
Not forgetting a double (never ending) bucket list with the mosque and the quads in the desert….hard to believe the trip is ruined

Reactions: 8
Blur would you be living your best life in a beach club in Dubai??
Surely you can post whatever you like showing your great life.. your hols whatever, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be allowed speak to your children?? maybe I’m naive to custody issues but that is controlling! (Not saying she’s the salt of the earth!)

Reactions: 14
Not forgetting a double (never ending) bucket list with the mosque and the quads in the desert….hard to believe the trip is ruined
And did she go indoor skiing or just find the time to go back through ten years of photos to find and post ones of the last time she went indoor skiing in Dubai?...you know in between all the crying and just being a mommy 🙄

Reactions: 7
That’s why the question, when would you let your kids have phones!
Yep. She’s been breadcrumbing this all week.
I feel sorry for Rhys stuck there with her. He’s a bit young to be putting up with this tit & is Sonia his mother?
She should of course be allowed speak to the kids. That goes without saying but ffs crying now full of drink that the holiday is ruined after living her best life all week is tragic. I just don’t believe a word of it.

Reactions: 13
Yep. She’s been breadcrumbing this all week.
I feel sorry for Rhys stuck there with her. He’s a bit young to be putting up with this tit & is Sonia his mother?
She should of course be allowed speak to the kids. That goes without saying but ffs crying now full of drink that the holiday is ruined after living her best life all week is tragic. I just don’t believe a word of it.
And the drama at going home 1 single day early. It's not like she'd to book a flight last minute, she just emails her employer in Dublin and asks to be moved (like she changed the outbound last minute).

Though I don't know whose working in Dublin airport at this time of night that sorted it for her. So I don't believe that either.

Reactions: 10
And the drama at going a day early. It's not like she'd to book a flight last minute, she just emails her employer in Dublin and asks to be moved (like she changed the outbound last minute).

Though I don't know whose working in Dublin airport at this time of night that sorted it for her. So I don't believe that either.
She’ll probably come on tomorrow and say she was convinced to stay on 😂 maybe she’ll do the Irish brand bullshit she was going to do today 😂😂😂 #silenced

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The biggest rascal is having to deal with all of this on his holliers, he really needs to find new friends now. I do pity her if it’s the truth about not being able to speak to the kids. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, those two children will suffer for years with these two pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’ll probably come on tomorrow and say she was convinced to stay on 😂 maybe she’ll do the Irish brand bullshit she was going to do today 😂😂😂 #silenced
I would LOVE if she can't get a flight home tomorrow after all this.

Watching her having to try to spin her way out of that is on my own bUcKeT LiSt now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This whole airing your business over social media literally gives me the bleeping ICK... Especially when you have kids who will eventually grow up to read the whole tit for tat carry on... I've went through a tit break up with my eldest kids father and I'd sooner die than give any random people (or even people I vaguely know) bars for the house 🙈

St Anthony couldn't even find your dignity Efa darling, making a holy show of yourself just to score points and try and garner some sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26