Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's come out and said the whole drama is about a brand not paying her.... Bread crumbing EFA as per usual
Well now there’s digital proof that she’s a liability to do business with now. Brands shouldn’t touch her. Who does she think she is, the Viper 😂 who blackmails a business on the very (public) channel their client booked them on? That’s scumbaggery. Like imagine blasting your non paying clients on LinkedIn

She really isn’t well liked in any of her workplaces she’s been in. It’s been said here when she was a “luxury makeup manager” that she was horrible. We know all about her current work drama, even them not wanting her in admin during her pregnancy so she hasn’t a hope there long term. She never had a insta career and is now drumming up the drama in desperation. Girl is spiraling and going to be living in her dads permanently leaving mr taytohead to foot the bill for the kids, then custody. She has a horrible attitude and I’m not convinced anything would make her happy. This started back in the galz who snap days with the sosu blog, then plt, April..Jenny/Natasha who she both fell in and out with, then her other friend whose children lost their dad…
This post was meant to end after the first paragraph, someone should do a timeline it’s mad when you lay it out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A new word in Aoibhe-speak… resolvement. Wft?
I’d laugh if I got an email looking for a resolvement.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A new word in Aoibhe-speak… resolvement. Wft?
I’d laugh if I got an email looking for a resolvement.
Another is impartial payment…it’s partial payment or partially paid…not impartially paid
And this one loves to write….

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She's such a humourless bore. I'd say she drains the life out of people with her tedious diatribes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another is impartial payment…it’s partial payment or partially paid…not impartially paid
And this one loves to write….
I was watching it on silent and just reading the captions. I assumed insta changed it to impartial payment by mistake.

How absolutely CRINGE for her firstly thinking she's Erin Brockovich, second not even getting the wording right.
And, as I said last night, her agency should be dealing with non payment, not her !

• Haha
  • Heart
“I’m not in the business to out businesses online” - didn’t she bash so sue for ages? 😂
She slated PLT too and mocked the event they invited her to. This is absolute proof that she’s glued to her tattle thread. Hi Aoife, you absolute f***ing headmelt. 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
And slagged off brands like tommee tippee, the free buggy she got etc. Not just say they didn't work for her but actively slagged them off to followers

• Wow
Reactions: 10
And for the Karen's who had reminders set Thinking it was about something else...well efffa you are constantly airing your dirty laundry in public. If you don't want Karen to talk about you it's pretty simple really,stop telling everyone on the internet your business in the heat of the moment or if you've been day drinking by the pool in Dubai.

• Heart
Where could I catch up or get a recap on all the tea with her aer lingus colleagues? 😅 I missed all that drama back then

Reactions: 6
Where could I catch up or get a recap on all the tea with her aer lingus colleagues? 😅 I missed all that drama back then
Binge the old threads, I did this about 2 months ago and I do not regret it at all 😂 there’s some comical content 😂 I’m here for the lols, brilliant funny people on this thread and burps one 😂

• Haha
And for the Karen's who had reminders set Thinking it was about something else...well efffa you are constantly airing your dirty laundry in public. If you don't want Karen to talk about you it's pretty simple really,stop telling everyone on the internet your business in the heat of the moment or if you've been day drinking by the pool in Dubai.
She bleeping loves it. If people weren’t taking about her she’s have nothing going on on her life . . . Okay KAREN!
she puts up content to get ppl talking/ speculating and when they do she loses her tit. All very twisted. She’s fucked herself over with that post making herself the payment enforcer for other huns as well. Good luck with gettin 4K deals to turn down in the future hun. Oh no it’s grand, that never actually happened.

Reactions: 8
For someone who says she doesn’t put anything online and maintains a dignified silence

- emojis her children’s faces but blasts friends kids faces and identities to 120k strangers
- blasts companies she works with and for
- blasts her ex and their acrimonious relationship on a near constant basis

• Heart
I was watching it on silent and just reading the captions. I assumed insta changed it to impartial payment by mistake.

How absolutely CRINGE for her firstly thinking she's Erin Brockovich, second not even getting the wording right.
And, as I said last night, her agency should be dealing with non payment, not her !
Erin Brockovish 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Think threads 1-3

-order by most liked posts
-Click on the post number on top right hand corner and it will take you to whatever page it’s on so you can find what pages the bits are on first (cliffs notes version)
This is my method for the Sarah Burke threads as sometimes I miss 3-4 days -hence an entire thread 😂

Binge the old threads, I did this about 2 months ago and I do not regret it at all 😂 there’s some comical content 😂 I’m here for the lols, brilliant funny people on this thread and burps one 😂
And then that prompted me to reread them all again fresh after few years and had a ball! So much random stuff with this one that you’d never remember it all like the doors in the neighbourhood and Hugo thanking the Michelin star chef- feel free to report back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone tell this dope Karen jokes were 2020! Just when I think she can’t sink any lower she surprises me 😂😂😂 cowardly chicken tit with her made up threats

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone tell this dope Karen jokes were 2020! Just when I think she can’t sink any lower she surprises me 😂😂😂 cowardly chicken tit with her made up threats
She's literally the only person who still uses the Karen line,I think back in 2016 she was constantly using bye Felicia..she's so basic and thinks she's full of sass...has zero personality .You don't want people talking about you but continue to overshare the most private information of your personal life,printing her daily thoughts . She's shouldn't be online, she's not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 15