Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's the big day 🥳🥳🥳 I've cleared my schedule, the rosé is chilling, the popcorn is ready to pop. Hope she doesn't bottle it again (iykyk)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here can someone message Aoibhe and tell her it’s the 21st and we are waiting for her to spill the tea

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here can someone message Aoibhe and tell her it’s the 21st and we are waiting for her to spill the tea
Think we’re going to have more of a chance of catching pat mcdonagh scoffing a Big Mac and some nuggies dressed as Ronald McDonald, than effffaaaa lingus giving us her statement after her “firm email” 😂 she will come in billy big balls that the email worked and “the other party has conceded” to sound like a victor and not some bitter bully 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm glad I didn't cancel my take that tickets now. What a bleeping ( expected) disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did she actually say about exposing something today? I remember it was on her 'Daily Thoughts' 🤢 - something about a strongly worded email. But I got the impression it was an email to a company that she was unsatisfied with? I didn't think it had anything to do with Juan, or that she was going to tell us the outcome? Anyone have the screenshot?

Reactions: 2
What did she actually say about exposing something today? I remember it was on her 'Daily Thoughts' 🤢 - something about a strongly worded email. But I got the impression it was an email to a company that she was unsatisfied with? I didn't think it had anything to do with Juan, or that she was going to tell us the outcome? Anyone have the screenshot?
https://tattle.life/threads/aoibhe-devlin-18-maga-make-aoibhe-gas-again.45297/post-19595147

She says it's about something from 2 years ago

Reactions: 3
Lads she’s nothing if not a consistent coward. She’s always taking stands & making threats & they never amount to anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 12