Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Impartial payment, I am deceased, what an inarticulate melt.
What does impartial mean-

adjective. Someone who is impartial is not directly involved in a particular situation, and is therefore able to give a fair opinion or decision about it.

Morto for her….

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder what the firm email said 🤣
Dear ( unknown company)

My name is Aoife Devlin. Patron saint of aviation, like, full time gas witch, like, single mother and, like, spokesperson for influencers.

I done some work for you, with like mad filters, and like my ridiculous eyebrows, and like, I wasn't paid. I am like such a busy person, like my friends don't know how I do it. Like, in between sending cards, putting emojis over my kids, like doing up my da gaff and pretending it's mine and like posting passive aggressive posts about my ex, like I don't have time for this.
I'm an air hostess and like, I'm so busy.
Can you send me full payment, not impartially, by the 21st of June or I'll like, tell instagram.

Aoife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thread title suggestion....

Aoibhe Brockovich... saving the industry one firm email at a time.
HOWLING
---
Thread title suggestion....

Aoibhe Brockovich... saving the industry one firm email at a time.
The real GAS thing is she thinks she’s some kind of rebel standing up to this so called “massive company” for all these hard done by influencers that were ripped off Aoibhe to the rescue with her “firm” email after waiting for payment for TWO YEARS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who is still waiting after two bleeping years.
If I was waiting for a payment for two months a solicitors letter would have been sent but two years I’d have moved on 🤣🤣🤣
Oh wait she’s not good at the moving on part 🤣
She’s really out Aoibhed herself this time

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Look, I get nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but she's so all over the place on her narrative. She's a strong, independent woman doing it all on her own then she has no choice or power, then she's living her best life, then it's a downtrodden Eeefa, then her Chilldren are effectively hostages, then she getting joy from the waves. She chose to keep them offline but using them for ads, then loving time with them but shagging off every single available min. I'm fine, I'm absolutely fine, my life is amazing. You only see a snapshot of life.

Give it a rest girl and do yourself a favour and take yourself offline and straighten yourself out to hell

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Look, I get nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but she's so all over the place on her narrative. She's a strong, independent woman doing it all on her own then she has no choice or power, then she's living her best life, then it's a downtrodden Eeefa, then her Chilldren are effectively hostages, then she getting joy from the waves. She chose to keep them offline but using them for ads, then loving time with them but shagging off every single available min. I'm fine, I'm absolutely fine, my life is amazing. You only see a snapshot of life.

Give it a rest girl and do yourself a favour and take yourself offline and straighten yourself out to hell
The thing is she’s clearly absolutely NOT FIiiiinnnnneeee! But that charlatan fennel has her brain washed into thinking all this, strong independent woman, 3 muscateers, living my
Best life, I don’t need no Juan bullshit. She needs to go to counselling and address her actual issues. He’s a dangerous bullshitter

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing is she’s clearly absolutely NOT FIiiiinnnnneeee! But that charlatan fennel has her brain washed into thinking all this, strong independent woman, 3 muscateers, living my
Best life, I don’t need no Juan bullshit. She needs to go to counselling and address her actual issues. He’s a dangerous bullshitter
He’s a slimy fucker. She is goosed when she tries to go “boss witch firm email Efa” on him because she’ll turn on him one day too……and his contracts will gag her or he will sue her to kingdom come like the grifter he is 😂

anyways, on the strikes, why hasn’t the patron saint of aviation resolved the pay row? She’s fighting for other influencers with this company 🤥, why isn’t she doing the same for her fellow colleagues? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another cryptic post…. We’re waiting for the big revelation ⏰
We know there will never be one.
Just like she never released the pod. She never did her big reveal on Irish businesses. Just like she never talked about her tummy tuk. Just like she won’t be silenced but won’t speak out. The list goes on.
I’ve said here before a mate went through something similar, it was wrapped up in a year via the courts and and it cost him nearly 20k in legal fees, so these two going on two years later at all this, there is more to this whole story than we think.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s a slimy fucker. She is goosed when she tries to go “boss witch firm email Efa” on him because she’ll turn on him one day too……and his contracts will gag her or he will sue her to kingdom come like the grifter he is 😂

anyways, on the strikes, why hasn’t the patron saint of aviation resolved the pay row? She’s fighting for other influencers with this company 🤥, why isn’t she doing the same for her fellow colleagues? 😂
A dangerous one at that, galls me
To see
Him on telly shiting on like he knows what he’s talking about! I’d be more qualified than this jazzed up photographer and wouldn’t have the gall to give people advice

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Will she ever learn to stop embarrassing herself, how does she face her colleagues, neighbours, people at the school gate after plastering this all over the internet. It's bad enough airing your dirty laundry but when you are full of tit it's even more cringe. And no doubt she will make some angry references to the Karens here because we are talking about what she told us. She's manic, someone needs to intervene and take her phone off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot imagine sharing so much of my private life/worries/struggles with the entire world. Because that’s what she’s doing. What goes online is there forever and ever.
It’s crazy, I’ll never understand it. It will follow here for the rest of her life.
Airing one’s dirty laundry is never a good idea.

Reactions: 14