Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh pleaseeeeeeee here we bleeping go again.

It's embarrassing at this stage.
It's bleeping embarrassing.
Take it off your BUSINESS page and put it on a private story. For everyone's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Build a bridge girl and get over it. You're embarrassing yourself and your children, not Don Juan, he had no fucks to give bar keeping you from bleating on about a two year old breakup for a three year relationship and to stop you monetising yer kids. There's children making their confirmation with more maturity than you. Talk about an embarrassing example for Lily🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've said this before but I need to say it again.

If things were as bad as she is alluding to then he wouldn't have the children.
Not for a day, not for a minute.

She's an awful nasty cow saying a lot but saying nothing at the same time. Someone could read her comments and think that Juan was mistreating the children.
If that was the case then I would give up my aer lingus job and go to prison before I'd let him near them.
This has nothing to do with the children and everything to do with two childish petty grown ass people who can't get on for the sake of their kids. Ridiculous carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hell hath no fury then Aoibhe Devlin scorned. 🙄🙄
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this drama is all drummed up by Juan having a new girlfriend. She never got over the break up now the humiliation of him flashing his new Juan is driving her crazy the only tool she has is her pathetic Instagram to humiliate him .
I feel bad for Juan this is full on abuse from her end

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this drama is all drummed up by Juan having a new girlfriend. She never got over the break up now the humiliation of him flashing his new Juan is driving her crazy the only tool she has is her pathetic Instagram.
I agree.
And ultimately the children are the ones who are going to be most damaged here.
Kids grow up,they move on and they are going to be so affected by this carry on. As much as she tries to tell herself they are being shielded, they aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind this drama is all drummed up by Juan having a new girlfriend. She never got over the break up now the humiliation of him flashing his new Juan is driving her crazy the only tool she has is her pathetic Instagram to humiliate him .
Perfectly said. She was dumped, yes it’s not nice but it’s life, get over yourself you head melt. Her carry on is a manic as ever and getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
From a proper professional and not that eejit Mark whatshisface
It wouldn't matter if she went to Freud himself she wouldn't benefit from it . In order for therapy to work you need to analyse your own behaviour and she is incapable of that.

Jesus the poor woman must be wrecked between being the patron saint of aviation, saviour of huns who have only received impartial payments, gaaaas witch, solo mom and perpetual victim I just don't know how she does it all 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jeez I didn't k ow the big 4 was a big thing! Classic EFA with the OTT birthday for the kids to show up the others! Compensating for something EFA?

Reactions: 9
Perfectly said. She was dumped, yes it’s not nice but it’s life, get over yourself you head melt. Her carry on is a manic as ever and getting worse.

The break up was sometime after Hugo was born and Hugo turns 4 in the next few weeks.

So the guts of 4 years this tit has been going on, she spent the first three years pretending it wasn’t happening/ pretending they were co parenting goals now she’s spent recent months posting cryptic shite alluding he’s this and that obviously the long haul flight of reality landed bcoz Juan is serious with the new Juan

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are apart longer than they were together at this stage.
They really are. It seems they broke up when Hugo was a few months old, so late 2020. This is going on nearly 4 years. She dropped the fiancée and got with Juan (timeline murky, overlap very likely) around mid 2017 I think. Hard to tell as she’s wiped all trace of him from her IG. So they were together 3 years and are broken up nearly 4. Long story short, she’d want to cop the duck on and get over it.

Reactions: 15
They really are. It seems they broke up when Hugo was a few months old, so late 2020. This is going on nearly 4 years. She dropped the fiancée and got with Juan (timeline murky, overlap very likely) around mid 2017 I think. Hard to tell as she’s wiped all trace of him from her IG. So they were together 3 years and are broken up nearly 4. Long story short, she’d want to cop the duck on and get over it.
I think they broke up before Hugo was born (hence the dramatic troll story narrative) and then they tried to save face/give it a go after he was born but ultimately ended the way things are now

Reactions: 10
We’ll never know but I think it was definitely towards the end of 2020. I’ve no doubt things were shite between them and likely falling apart around the time he was born. But she was full of praise for Juan when she came back after her breakdown and what an amazing support he’d been. Don’t think she’d be big enough to do that if they’d broken up.

Reactions: 3
Jesus I wonder does juan regret ever having a go like……he may have really wanted the ride or kids but surely this level of crazy and obsessional isn’t worth anything

Reactions: 6