Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They obviously didnโ€™t even sell, if sheeple bought them they would have tagged Aoibhe & we would all know about it IYKYK ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she so unnecessarily aggressive??

"I paid for this cake before anyone asks"
Just put paid on it and leave it at that??? No need to the sarc.

Also... I genuinely couldn't give two shites about hearing someone's kid talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iโ€™ve said this beforeโ€ฆ. Cannot get my head around itโ€ฆ. Like whyyyy??? Like what are we suppose to be looking at exactly??? I donโ€™t get it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 8
Why didn't she sell that piece of tit car when it first started giving her trouble???

Because she would of had to downgrade that's why. So irresponsible to be driving around in a car with 2 kids that you know might break at any moment.
She was absolutely DYING for that car company to give her a new car. I'm delighted it didn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why didn't she sell that piece of tit car when it first started giving her trouble???

Because she would of had to downgrade that's why. So irresponsible to be driving around in a car with 2 kids that you know might break at any moment.
She was absolutely DYING for that car company to give her a new car. I'm delighted it didn't happen.
Itโ€™s what she manifested to be fair ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 13

And how is she ever going to sell it when sheโ€™s been so vocal that itโ€™s an absolute heap of crap?

• Haha
It is a well known fact that Range Rover spend more time in a garage than on the road. I know someone who bought a brand new one in 2022 and it is now only worth โ‚ฌ8K as it needs a new engine and a load of other work

• Wow
Sheโ€™s not paying a mortgage or renting, the least this jet setter could do is get a decent car to get her kids to and from their fathers house and the airport runway watching without a breakdown drama ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember the time she stayed in a hotel at the airport and they printed photos of her, her mam and the kids and framed them. That was creepy af
What kind of oddball thought that was an acceptable thing to do? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚ had the pics of the kids got the emojis on them? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7