Aoibhe Devlin #18 MAGA - Make Aoibhe Gas Again

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either 1. She must have been silenced or 2. She’s just a twit

I’m going with option 2 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christopher Nolan in talks with Ardmore Studios for The Talented (Single Mam) Ms Devlin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1000019949.jpg

🎶🎶 fly away, on tayto Airways, fly me

high, Ibiza sky🎶🎶
Breaking: Juan has stepped up to be the hero who comes along once again. After his single handed mission to save people in Ireland from the ravages of covid, he has become the hero no one asked for nor wanted, and has established tayto Airways to help those affected by the AL cancellations. Free packet of C+O for every passenger as they disembark their flight.
Not all hero's wear capes, sometimes they wear fred perry plimsolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If you take annual leave for a big event and the event doesn't happen, can you ask your employer for the day back, does anyone know?

Signed Disappointed in Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously someone message her off a burner account and ask her why she continues to disappoint her long time followers IYKYK
I was even looking for some petty retaliation to Juans accusation of child endangerment and the psychopathic narcissist post 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you take annual leave for a big event and the event doesn't happen, can you ask your employer for the day back, does anyone know?

Signed Disappointed in Dublin
Would you consider sending them a firm email threatening to expose them on the 12th of never if they refuse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Would you consider sending them a firm email threatening to expose them on the 12th of never if they refuse?
Gosh, I hadn't thought of that thanks. I'll get onto Mark Fennell also and shill him several hundred shillings to help me manifest getting my annual leave back. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh, I hadn't thought of that thanks. I'll get onto Mark Fennell also and shill him several hundred shillings to help me manifest getting my annual leave back. 🙏
More like a few grand 🙄😔 so while you’re at it, ask aoibheeeee Linus for a discount code 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She even made up a rhyme to go with it
Tick tock tick tock 21st of June we’ll see clock.

I mean it’s as lame as she is but why commit and fail to deliver

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t forget to request via the freedom of information act 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
She said it just for attention… she’s so full of tit!!! It’s just a threat to Sean… how immature 🤣

So she's come out and said the whole drama is about a brand not paying her.... Bread crumbing EFA as per usual

• Haha
So she's come out and said the whole drama is about a brand not paying her.... Bread crumbing EFA as per usual

She said she 'going with her gut' - that's not wording you'd use about chasing up payment. She was probably trying to put the wind up Juan and it backfired.

Reactions: 14
Yawn Eefa. We literally have no fucks to give anymore. Ain't nobody hanging out for these alleged two weeks grace. She is so irrelevant now, it's ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
“I’m not in the business to out businesses online” - didn’t she bash so sue for ages? 😂

• Haha
Christ all mighty.

Firstly... to all the Karen's... ye thought it was about something else blah blah.... well Aoife, the only reason people thought this was because you air your dirty laundry on line ALL THE bleeping TIME.

Second. Not only is she the patron saint of aviation, she's now the patron saint of influencers. Where does she find the time??!
If you haven't been paid for a job surely that's your agencies issue to deal with?
Sure who need an agency when queen Aoife will just fly in and save the day with her FIRM emails.

Lastly. What a bleeping rigmarole way of explaining what stand by is ? That could of been explained in one sentence.
She's some dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Christ all mighty.

Firstly... to all the Karen's... ye thought it was about something else blah blah.... well Aoife, the only reason people thought this was because you air your dirty laundry on line ALL THE bleeping TIME.

Second. Not only is she the patron saint of aviation, she's now the patron saint of influencers. Where does she find the time??!
If you haven't been paid for a job surely that's your agencies issue to deal with?
Sure who need an agency when queen Aoife will just fly in and save the day with her FIRM emails.

Lastly. What a bleeping rigmarole way of explaining what stand by is ? That could of been explained in one sentence.
She's some dose.
She stilll didn’t actually explain it! 🤣🤣 and she’s dug out of here, “all the Karen’s who set their clocks”

• Haha
She stilll didn’t actually explain it! 🤣🤣 and she’s dug out of here, “all the Karen’s who set their clocks”
All the Karen's want to know why you look about 2 sizes larger in your super macs unedited ad ad compared to your own stories too...Any chance you will address this too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12