Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything in her wedding was so her and of course looked elegant. Personally, I loved the bodice but I wish it wasn't transparent. I know its trendy but I personally find it tacky and cheap looking.

Reactions: 4
Since 1 year or so , she only makes videos which are sponsored. I actually was disappointed from her wedding. Yes it look all white and shiny and beige - how could I forget beige:) . But I felt there was something Issing. The joy the soul , The feeling was kind of tight. I don’t know. Like the girl said; I want to congratulate her but I feel scared.

Why are they going to Mimi and Alex's vow renewal? I have never seen them interact. Also, they are covid deniers, anti maskers and anti vaccine people, why does Annie want to be associated with that? Is it possible they are being paid to attend?

Reactions: 5
Why are they going to Mimi and Alex's vow renewal? I have never seen them interact. Also, they are covid deniers, anti maskers and anti vaccine people, why does Annie want to be associated with that? Is it possible they are being paid to attend?
So is Ruby but Annie is still friends with her.
Poor Mo.

Reactions: 1
So is Ruby but Annie is still friends with her.
Poor Mo.
I actually respectfully commented on her video mentioning that Mimi doesn't believe in covid and my comment was deleted in seconds.

But, are they actually friends? The Ikons put every moment of their day on stories and I have never seen any interaction or communication with Annie and Mo. Im seriously wondering if they are being paid to go.

I guess if they vlog about it in detail, we will know they were paid. They dont normally show their friends and family on vlogs.

Last edited:
So one good friend of Mo ( who was also at the wedding) told a friend he Dates that mo cheated on Annie and that he argued a lot because she seems to be ill with her Organisation & perfection. Also he told that she has everytime tears in her eyes When mo looks after a woman who is more beautiful than her. He says that she is very rich from her family too and all in one a good polite human but is pitty with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
annie has been in a couple of mimi's vlogs mostly whenever she visits london, they will normally grab dinner during her visits. mimi even said she got microblading done with nez because she saw in person how good it looked on annie and annie told her about the experience with nez. she's been friends with mimi and alex since before she was with mo. annie has been friends with them for years

annie has been in a couple of mimi's vlogs mostly whenever she visits london, they will normally grab dinner during her visits. mimi even said she got microblading done with nez because she saw in person how good it looked on annie and annie told her about the experience with nez. she's been friends with mimi and alex since before she was with mo. annie has been friends with them for years
Must have missed those. I find it so shocking. I can't imagine what these people have in common.

Reactions: 3
Must have missed those. I find it so shocking. I can't imagine what these people have in common.
Oh, I just realised I forgot about their friendship too. My head hurts just thinking about their conversations about abundance and law of attraction whilst eating dull food. No Annie, you don't need Ikons as friends, they are next level full of tit.

Her new stories with Mo today, she's trying hard not to react to him talking Italian, you reckon she reeds here?

Maaaaan I feel so poor when I look at her lifestyle! Even during covid she's barely home. She went to Paris twice then to Geneva, Dubai, Spain for her dad's birthday then for her wedding, now she's back there again and off to Italy! That's more vacations than I've managed in my lifetime. And it's hardly as if she has a busy life back home. Life is a big vacation for her and somehow she still doesn't look entirely happy or content

Reactions: 10
Maaaaan I feel so poor when I look at her lifestyle! Even during covid she's barely home. She went to Paris twice then to Geneva, Dubai, Spain for her dad's birthday then for her wedding, now she's back there again and off to Italy! That's more vacations than I've managed in my lifetime. And it's hardly as if she has a busy life back home. Life is a big vacation for her and somehow she still doesn't look entirely happy or content
Same. She is always travelling and relaxing and practicing self care. Its hilarious when she doles out important advice about figuring out the ideal time to work out and living without an alarm clock. Things that real people with real jobs and real problems don't really think about. I also love that despite travelling constantly, she always get yet another white dress or bikini for her latest vacation. Annie, you travel every few months, you don't need to add to your wardrobe.

Reactions: 10
Oh, I just realised I forgot about their friendship too. My head hurts just thinking about their conversations about abundance and law of attraction whilst eating dull food. No Annie, you don't need Ikons as friends, they are next level full of tit.

Her new stories with Mo today, she's trying hard not to react to him talking Italian, you reckon she reeds here?
I remember she "promoted" their coconut oil business a couple of years ago, and as someone else said when Annie was in London they met.

I mean, he is honestly embarrassing, I understand her when she's annoyed by him. You're not 15, I understand you're joking and playing around but at times it's cringy.

The vibe of their interactions is a bit different, I think maybe they do read here, I think Mo does.

Same. She is always travelling and relaxing and practicing self care. Its hilarious when she doles out important advice about figuring out the ideal time to work out and living without an alarm clock. Things that real people with real jobs and real problems don't really think about. I also love that despite travelling constantly, she always get yet another white dress or bikini for her latest vacation. Annie, you travel every few months, you don't need to add to your wardrobe.
I know, right? And in their latest vlog they were talking about not considering moving to Barcelona because of the work market? I was like, whatttt???

So one good friend of Mo ( who was also at the wedding) told a friend he Dates that mo cheated on Annie and that he argued a lot because she seems to be ill with her Organisation & perfection. Also he told that she has everytime tears in her eyes When mo looks after a woman who is more beautiful than her. He says that she is very rich from her family too and all in one a good polite human but is pitty with her.
Why doesn't this surprise me?? Do you have more details? Like, when it happened? How did she find out? Why did she still marry him?

I remember she "promoted" their coconut oil business a couple of years ago, and as someone else said when Annie was in London they met.

I mean, he is honestly embarrassing, I understand her when she's annoyed by him. You're not 15, I understand you're joking and playing around but at times it's cringy.

The vibe of their interactions is a bit different, I think maybe they do read here, I think Mo does.

I know, right? And in their latest vlog they were talking about not considering moving to Barcelona because of the work market? I was like, whatttt???

Why doesn't this surprise me?? Do you have more details? Like, when it happened? How did she find out? Why did she still marry him?
I actually like Mo and I think he helps her be less uptight but the endless mocking of the Italian accent is too much. It wasn't funny the first time and its not funny now.

I actually like Mo and I think he helps her be less uptight but the endless mocking of the Italian accent is too much. It wasn't funny the first time and its not funny now.
Finally someone who said it! He was doing the same thing in the Dubai vlog when talking about shaorma and laughing about the way it's pronounced. Ok, he's arabic too, but still.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.