Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Her boyfriend is a potential "I will quit my job to help my wife" guy. Aka, "I have to do nothing, my wife makes money for both of us".
He did actually quit his job as a hair dresser in one of the most exclusive places in Munich to focus more on their "business", aka Nourished3.

I'm like you honestly, I'm on the fence at times because I found her channel when she was living in NY and over the years we've kind of grown up together. One thing that I love about her is her discipline and the way that she takes care of her body.
But she feels like a robot, in the last couple of years, her content is sort of repetitive and she just seems lost at times, as if she has no enthusiasm to do anything.

Reactions: 5
He seems so passionate about hair. It would have been amazing to see them come up with hair products or a YouTube series on hair care during a pandemic for her followers who already love her hair. Everything from root touch ups, toning, blow drying etc. He also seems to love the camera so I don’t imagine it would have been too hard. Oh well.

I do still enjoy watching her videos. She could use some livening up through. I often get the feeling that she’s not really into creating content, but does it because she needs to now grow Nourished3.

She’s on Instagram only when she needs to promote something, tie in her brand, or get more views on her videos because she is showcasing something or the other.

Personally I don’t think she’s really into it. Maybe they need to have a couples YouTube channel. The fiancé seems more into sharing. It’s one way to get more of her on video without her repetitive themes.

Reactions: 4
I’d never noticed this before today, but they don’t follow each other on Instagram 😳

Is that new?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I watched a vlog (not the latest one but "Relaxed Mornings, Outdoor Workouts & Carrot Cake Cupcakes" from May 5)... why would she film herself doing pilates on a bikini :rolleyes:? is not like she lives on a caribean country where is understandable one spend big part of the day on a bikini.

And it wasn't even part of her day while filming a vlog. She starts to talk to the camera and then "oh I have a clip of myself working out, I will insert it here".

Her days dont change much. Workout, manicure, food shops, cook for her boyfriend, matcha, repeat.

Also, her boyfriend's tshirt was a bit too tight on that video. It reminded me Ross and his "Frankie say relax" T-Shirt :LOL:

Poor Mo. @Puposkina I didn't know he quit his job, thanks for the info. I think these influencers brands are a lof of money as "fans" buy anything a influencer sell. Regardless is good or not. "fans" give away their money as much to make rich the influencer and the respective boyfriends/husbands.

I think Anna Newton (The Anna Edit) husband also quit her job some months ago to "help" her wife with her "influencer" business :rolleyes:

The most relatable angle of Annie I’ve ever seen.
She always looks so perfect. Here she looks real.
Real is good too!
She is so obssesed with her angles. She has to make sure she looks skinny on her videos and photos. I remember one time on a video where she was saying how we should compliment our body and tell ourselves what we like of our own bodies and she said one of her favorite parts of her body are her prominent collarbones 😶

I don't know what's the thing with these "influencers" that for them thin is not acceptable. It has to be skinny.

All those "love yourself" own therapy she does doesn't work really well on her. She is so calculated and regarless her videos being considered as "calm" I find them very control-freak.

Reactions: 3
I’d never noticed this before today, but they don’t follow each other on Instagram 😳

Is that new?
Maybe they re-followed eachother again because I can't see it.

I watched a vlog (not the latest one but "Relaxed Mornings, Outdoor Workouts & Carrot Cake Cupcakes" from May 5)... why would she film herself doing pilates on a bikini :rolleyes:? is not like she lives on a caribean country where is understandable one spend big part of the day on a bikini.

And it wasn't even part of her day while filming a vlog. She starts to talk to the camera and then "oh I have a clip of myself working out, I will insert it here".

Poor Mo. @Puposkina I didn't know he quit his job, thanks for the info. I think these influencers brands are a lof of money as "fans" buy anything a influencer sell. Regardless is good or not. "fans" give away their money as much to make rich the influencer and the respective boyfriends/husbands.

I think Anna Newton (The Anna Edit) husband also quit her job some months ago to "help" her wife with her "influencer" business :rolleyes:
That bikini workout was totally random and unexpected of her. I think at times she wants to be more carefree (that's when she is more open and honet with her fans) but then the control freak comes out.

I think Mo is happier this way, I think when they got together he got blindsided by her "fame" and he wanted to become an influencer too. He actually posted a couple of videos on his YT.
But I think they live off her money. At the end of the day, how many masks did they sell/are still selling?

The most relatable angle of Annie I’ve ever seen.
She always looks so perfect. Here she looks real.
Real is good too!
She has actually gained a bit of weight since the beginning of 2021. I don't understand if it's because she eats animal products again or what, but you can see it in her arms and belly area. I'm not saying she's fat, but I don't understand how she let it happen since she's so obsessed with staying skinny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Maybe they re-followed eachother again because I can't see it.

That bikini workout was totally random and unexpected of her. I think at times she wants to be more carefree (that's when she is more open and honet with her fans) but then the control freak comes out.

I think Mo is happier this way, I think when they got together he got blindsided by her "fame" and he wanted to become an influencer too. He actually posted a couple of videos on his YT.
But I think they live off her money. At the end of the day, how many masks did they sell/are still selling?

She has actually gained a bit of weight since the beginning of 2021. I don't understand if it's because she eats animal products again or what, but you can see it in her arms and belly area. I'm not saying she's fat, but I don't understand how she let it happen since she's so obsessed with staying skinny.
Probably wants to get pregnant soon and is trying to adequately regulate her hormones.

Their wedding is next week. Initially I liked Annie, but I noticed how robotic she is and must be a complete control freak. Moe is spontaneous and positive, she is dominating this relationship and will emancipate Moe. He will end up cheating on her like a lot of Middle Eastern men fed up with their women.

She makes me sad because she seems to be suffering from orthorexia and is preaching its ideals in her videos.
There is still a pandemic! The need to get married *right now* escapes me. Its truly at odds with her focus on health and wellness.
And I’ll finish by saying I really like Mo! He seems sweet, and has genuinely made me laugh a few times.

Reactions: 3
i think they started to get more serious about wedding planning when they decided to have kids soon. i wouldnt be surprised if annie is pregnant by end of the year

i wonder what kind of wedding they will have. i know it is a white dress wedding but both her and mo have immediate family who are muslim

also i do like both annie and mo, but i wish she would just share more of her life other than the constant what i eat in a day and vlogs that barely show anything about her life. i've watched her since she lived in new york and i like her content but it is so surface level now. maybe her and mo can start a couple vlogging channel, mo seems eager to be more involved and grow a following and income stream

Ahhh the Thailand raw til 4 drama her and that German girl caused when they tried to take over someone’s villa by making up sexual assault allegations and in the end the German girl admitted it all false 😂 those were the days!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
i think they started to get more serious about wedding planning when they decided to have kids soon. i wouldnt be surprised if annie is pregnant by end of the year

i wonder what kind of wedding they will have. i know it is a white dress wedding but both her and mo have immediate family who are muslim

also i do like both annie and mo, but i wish she would just share more of her life other than the constant what i eat in a day and vlogs that barely show anything about her life. i've watched her since she lived in new york and i like her content but it is so surface level now. maybe her and mo can start a couple vlogging channel, mo seems eager to be more involved and grow a following and income stream

I agree, they'll probably try for a baby right away.

The last couple of months the only things she shows are paid ads, nothing about the wedding's organization. I remember her saying that she'll post a video afterwards, but you know, her followers maybe want to be more involved. She was much more open and shared more 3 years ago when she started vlogging more.

I've been watching some of their stories these days, and they're in Ibiza. I don't think they're gonna have a traditional muslim wedding because he was drinking wine and partying, so I don't think they're very observant of the religion.

Ahhh the Thailand raw til 4 drama her and that German girl caused when they tried to take over someone’s villa by making up sexual assault allegations and in the end the German girl admitted it all false 😂 those were the days!

For real, although there was some truth to him being a bit creepy and his obsession with Annie in particular because she had the most followers.
Even now, Freelee is still throwing jabs at Annie because she isn't vegan anymore and tries to gain views using her name.

Kinda shocked to see her dancing/partying the night before her wedding. Would've thought she'd be getting a massage and 15 hours of sleep to make sure she doesn't risk breaking a nail or having a slight wrinkle on her face for the big day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found these wedding pictures in Nez stories on Instagram. If you go there you can see Annie letting loose a bit. I’m not too sure if I love her wedding dress. It’s pretty but it’s not what I would have guessed she would have picked.

Attachments

i'm so surprised about her dress choice, i thought she would for sure have something more glam and sleek like mermaid cut, didn't think she would ever go for the whimsical princess style at all. she looks gorgeous tho
I’m also surprised she seems to have chosen a no picture wedding! I also think she looks very pretty and I quite like the white dresscode theme for their guests.

Honestly it was mostly Mo's family on the Guestlist (no skeena or her side) nick was there and mos friends arranging music... a very covid friendly and small wedding...very classy and simple. Mostly turks and arabs and the menu was also Arabian inspired...

You can check more photos and videos and post them here from @anes_ha_ (mos friend) I don't knoe how to post photos

@docta.tee
@faryar_tehrani

Annie's after Party dress was gorgeous too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.