Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember her clothing line, it was very pretty.
It’s sad what happened, especially because it might have created some friction between their fathers too. Who know, maybe now that they’re both married they’ll rekindle their relationship.

Thank you for answering me!!

So that’s why her ex left her? I had a feeling at the time that it might have been him to end the relationship, because she seemed very sad and not very comfortable in Dubai, I think it was a bit lonely there for her. But I thought that maybe she wanted to get married and he didn’t want that so they broke it off, because in one of her videos she says something like they were on different directions.

It’s honestly sad to hear that she can be unapproachable and for someone to say they’re scared it’s definitely not the image I had of her. Especially because she seems to have friends all over the world, and even there in Germany she showed some of them sometimes in her videos.
They were going in different directions because Annie had become very judgmental and obsessed with the raw Vegan and fruitarian lifestyle and joined a cult almost.

The only friends in Germany that she meets is Katrina from happy detox kat something who we met together in Thailand. She met Tamara in Paris during lockdown too for the first time.

Reactions: 5
They were going in different directions because Annie had become very judgmental and obsessed with the raw Vegan and fruitarian lifestyle and joined a cult almost.

The only friends in Germany that she meets is Katrina from happy detox kat something who we met together in Thailand. She met Tamara in Paris during lockdown too for the first time.
I understand, thank you!

I thought she was still friends with Jill and Ruby too because I see comments at times. There’s also Nadina I believe, she showed her in one of her videos, even her baby shower.
So what does she do all day? Because don’t get me wrong, but we all know she’s not working on Nourished.

Reactions: 1
I understand, thank you!

I thought she was still friends with Jill and Ruby too because I see comments at times. There’s also Nadina I believe, she showed her in one of her videos, even her baby shower.
So what does she do all day? Because don’t get me wrong, but we all know she’s not working on Nourished.
I know Ruby but not Jill.
She's not close with them anymore. Just an occasional comment. And it's probably best for Annie to distance herself from anti-science Ruby who thinks eating oranges will cure covid and that masks are bad.

Honestly, I don't know what she does...depends? She is mostly cooking, juicing, journaling, shopping...you're right that she doesn't work on Nourished3 like Negin Mirsalehi does on Gisou. I think herself and Mo want to become the next Negin and Maurits.

Reactions: 3
I know Ruby but not Jill.
She's not close with them anymore. Just an occasional comment. And it's probably best for Annie to distance herself from anti-science Ruby who thinks eating oranges will cure covid and that masks are bad.

Honestly, I don't know what she does...depends? She is mostly cooking, juicing, journaling, shopping...you're right that she doesn't work on Nourished3 like Negin Mirsalehi does on Gisou. I think herself and Mo want to become the next Negin and Maurits.
Didn’t know they weren’t close anymore. I was expecting to see ruby at the wedding but she was not there.

Good luck to them, it’s a long way, especially in a saturated market like skincare and her almost non existent online presence.

Didn’t know they weren’t close anymore. I was expecting to see ruby at the wedding but she was not there.

Good luck to them, it’s a long way, especially in a saturated market like skincare and her almost non existent online presence.
Only close friends or family was invited. I'm not sure if her mother even made it...Bea Jaffrey.

Ruby (not her real name) lives closeby in Ibiza but Annie didn't invite her. She probably didn't want to introduce her family to random people.

Only close friends or family was invited. I'm not sure if her mother even made it...Bea Jaffrey.

Ruby (not her real name) lives closeby in Ibiza but Annie didn't invite her. She probably didn't want to introduce her family to random people.
I remember seeing her mom’s name on the guest list in one of the stories that someone posted.
I think she only got married because she wants to start having babies so probably that’s the correct way in her book.

Reactions: 3

She storied some today, she added them in highlights. Her mom was definitely there looking happy and radiant!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you! I don’t follow him so I don’t see much there 😅
They all look great. The set up was very Annie. Happy she got the type of wedding she’d want. Very classy. The kind of thing you’d see in a magazine spread 😍

It’s a shame that she comes off as stuck up/unfriendly.

Going by her YouTube videos, her online personality and her inconsistency on social media, I would say she is just reserved, somewhat introverted and accidentally found herself as an influencer. It’s a job so she seems to treat it like one.

Yes she’s boring at times and very predictable, but tbh I think it all comes down to her personality I reckon. She does seem moody, but hey some are moodier than others.

Their wedding was 😍😍😍😍

What’s Sakeena’s IG? You all seem to know quite a bit about her beyond being on Annie’s videos. I’ve seen it come up in other forums too!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Going by her YouTube videos, her online personality and her inconsistency on social media, I would say she is just reserved, somewhat introverted and accidentally found herself as an influencer. It’s a job so she seems to treat it like one.

Yes she’s boring at times and very predictable, but tbh I think it all comes down to her personality I reckon. She does seem moody, but hey some are moodier than others.

Their wedding was 😍😍😍😍

What’s Sakeena’s IG? You all seem to know quite a bit about her beyond being on Annie’s videos. I’ve seen it come up in other forums too!
She said many times that she considers youtube as her main job because it's her only source of income ( before their brand).

But yeah, I agree with you. She got on youtube 10 years ago when it was new, got the most of her followers back then, and now, I'm not saying that she's living off of that, but almost. She doesn't engage either on youtube or instagram and we all know that people want to be acknowledged so yeah. Missed opportunities.

For example, not that I like her that much, but Tamara gained lots of followers in the last couple of years. Before that I was always wondering how did she even collaborate with big luxury brands when Annie had more followers than her?

Back in 2017/2018 she started to make more of en effort, with vlogs and sharing more. Ok that there's an ongoing pandemic and they're not travelling, but I don't know, I feel like the sparkle and the will to make videos has gone out completely. She could have made so many videos, about how they created their brand, but she probably has no idea because she isn't doing it. Or about the wedding. Almost everyone on youtube who got married had a series of episodes where they showed the venues, the flowers.. etc etc. Ok, she is reserved but that's again a missed opportunity to make money and gain viewers. I wish I had that big of a channel, but I would never show my face online, so back to breaking rocks ;)

Skeena's ig is skeena_s
They are so much alike, even the same posture and poses. It's crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Annie used to look so much more outgoing and fun back in 2017/18 and before. If you go back and watch even one of her hauls you'll see(A lot like Mo's fun and bubbly personality)
I don't want to make assumptions about her but I think she's become more introverted with time (which is completely ok btw) but she's also realized that she's not as excited about YouTube as she used to be hence why she prefers to work on the brand.
I really miss the Annie from back then when she wasn't concerned with being perfect all the time. Hopefully she'll come up with more video ideas now that the wedding is over

They all look great. The set up was very Annie. Happy she got the type of wedding she’d want. Very classy. The kind of thing you’d see in a magazine spread 😍

It’s a shame that she comes off as stuck up/unfriendly.

Their wedding was 😍😍😍😍

Those are beautiful pictures indeed, thank you very much for sharing!

Those are beautiful pictures indeed, thank you very much for sharing!
A beautiful simple wedding...compare it to Lydia and ITF, candles on every table with no concern for fragrance allergies but one has got to show off Jo Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.