Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie looked beautiful, the dress really made her look like a princess, although as someone else said I too expected it to be a siren cut or a bit sleeker. But it suited her, very pretty.
As for the party, it looks very intimate and like they had fun.
Let's see when the video will come out!

Reactions: 8
So, I looked up the villa they're staying at, and it's 15.400 euro per week.
Do you think she is paying it, or they're sharing the costs?

Reactions: 2
Wedding, wasn’t the dress I’d expect her to pick but she did look very beautiful. As usual for Annie.

Amazes me that she’s the least bit interested in phone/social media from all the posts others have posted. Amazing in a good way. She was in the moment. Though in many ways she does seem out of her element, moody and uncomfortable. I don’t think the drinking, boat, dancing is her scene. Almost looks like this wedding style, the parties is more for Moe and his friends.

Wonder if we will see a vlog.

👇
Annie + Moe

What’s going on here…
👇

Attachments

• 130.1 KB
    Reactions: 1
    Wedding, wasn’t the dress I’d expect her to pick but she did look very beautiful. As usual for Annie.

Amazes me that she’s the least bit interested in phone/social media from all the posts others have posted. Amazing in a good way. She was in the moment. Though in many ways she does seem out of her element, moody and uncomfortable. I don’t think the drinking, boat, dancing is her scene. Almost looks like this wedding style, the parties is more for Moe and his friends.

Wonder if we will see a vlog.

👇
    Annie + Moe

What’s going on here…
    👇
    I agree, it’s weird seeing everyone with their phones out and her just chilling out. But maybe she is relaxing, and as you said staying in the moment.
    Honestly, after a while it becomes annoying seeing Mo doing these stories where the only thing that he does is call people and everyone saying hi.

I see him as a joker, you know people who were used to entertain? He is so embarrassing, with his name calling and his dances and stuff. He is trying so so hard. Makes me cringe.
    And the way he calls Annie and she acts as if she doesn’t hear him? LOL

Reactions: 4
    I agree, it’s weird seeing everyone with their phones out and her just chilling out. But maybe she is relaxing, and as you said staying in the moment.
    Honestly, after a while it becomes annoying seeing Mo doing these stories where the only thing that he does is call people and everyone saying hi.

I see him as a joker, you know people who were used to entertain? He is so embarrassing, with his name calling and his dances and stuff. He is trying so so hard. Makes me cringe.
    I think it’s impressive that she’s not capturing every single moment and just being in the moment, whether it’s taking in the breeze and views, or chatting to the few people around her. She definitely comes off as elegant in her mannerism, goes to show it’s not just a facade for her YouTube.

Though she does seem moody with Moe. Maybe she’s had about enough of his “Annie! Annie! Annie! Hi” stories LOL!

That video clip I posted. He seems trying to cojole her into a good mood and she’s like in her zone. I know that act, I’ve been there myself a number of times. LOL!

Faryar was doing the same. It's not Mo's fault that Annie isn't as enthusiastic or pumped up as him. Mo was shouting in German and Arabic and welcoming everyone...that's just his personality. It's always weird to see Annie with other people, she looks uncomfortable.
    Mo and his friends were singing and dancing and Annie looked bored. Nez was in a total party mood too. Even at the wedding his dance was full of vigour and she looked like she was falling asleep. Her sister Lamia immediately responded to Mo when he hollered at her.

Both mo and his friends were doing the same thing. Their personalities are opposite...such a stark contrast

Edit: here at the wedding someone says I want to congratulate her but I'm scared of her lol

video

Last edited:
    Reactions: 5
    I think it’s impressive that she’s not capturing every single moment and just being in the moment, whether it’s taking in the breeze and views, or chatting to the few people around her. She definitely comes off as elegant in her mannerism, goes to show it’s not just a facade for her YouTube.

Though she does seem moody with Moe. Maybe she’s had about enough of his “Annie! Annie! Annie! Hi” stories LOL!

That video clip I posted. He seems trying to cojole her into a good mood and she’s like in her zone. I know that act, I’ve been there myself a number of times. LOL!
    Yeah, she does come across as very elegant and poised, like she is always controlling how she looks. For example Nez and that other girl weren’t as put together as Annie but they’re on vacation so it’s totally fine. I guess it just shows how dedicated Annie is.

Faryar was doing the same. It's not Mo's fault that Annie isn't as enthusiastic or pumped up as him. Mo was shouting in German and Arabic and welcoming everyone...that's just his personality. It's always weird to see Annie with other people, she looks uncomfortable.
    Mo and his friends were singing and dancing and Annie looked bored. Nez was in a total party mood too. Even at the wedding his dance was full of vigour and she looked like she was falling asleep. Her sister Lamia immediately responded to Mo when he hollered at her.

Both mo and his friends were doing the same thing. Their personalities are opposite...such a stark contrast

Edit: here at the wedding someone says I want to congratulate her but I'm scared of her lol

video
    You know what they say “opposites attract” and it’s obviously working for them.
    At the end of the day we’re not seeing her 24/7, so it might be that in those snippets she’s trying to relax and just be in the moment. Personally, even if I’m having fun I’m not there with a smile and shouting and showing off all day long. But everyone is different.

I didn’t catch the words in that video! OMG! Do you think they were referring to Annie? LOL

Reactions: 6
    Yeah, she does come across as very elegant and poised, like she is always controlling how she looks. For example Nez and that other girl weren’t as put together as Annie but they’re on vacation so it’s totally fine. I guess it just shows how dedicated Annie is.

You know what they say “opposites attract” and it’s obviously working for them.
    At the end of the day we’re not seeing her 24/7, so it might be that in those snippets she’s trying to relax and just be in the moment. Personally, even if I’m having fun I’m not there with a smile and shouting and showing off all day long. But everyone is different.

I didn’t catch the words in that video! OMG! Do you think they were referring to Annie? LOL
    The girl says "I want to congratulate her but I'm scared of her.
    Here's the full video, uploading cut it off.

• Wow
    Reactions: 7
    Omg! Why would she be scared of her?
    She can be very intimidating and grumpy *allegedly*
    She likes being in total control of situations so I can understand why she's uncomfortable on all these trips with people. That's my guess.

Reactions: 3
    She can be very intimidating and grumpy *allegedly*
    She likes being in total control of situations so I can understand why she's uncomfortable on all these trips with people. That's my guess.
    Spill the tea! Who is your source? Just kidding. But you speak as if you know her or know of her personally. Do you have more to share?
    Controlling I totally see it, but I thought she’d be sort of sweet, especially with people who are her friends or that she knows. I mean, that girl was not a stranger since she was invited to the wedding.

• Haha
    Reactions: 3
    Spill the tea! Who is your source? Just kidding. But you speak as if you know her or know of her personally. Do you have more to share?
    Controlling I totally see it, but I thought she’d be sort of sweet, especially with people who are her friends or that she knows. I mean, that girl was not a stranger since she was invited to the wedding.
    I know her through a mutual friend. Not too much tea to spill tbh. 🙈
    Agreed about the invitation bit. It was a small wedding...

years ago when Annie and her cousin Skeena had a falling out, I commented on Skeena's post asking something along the lines on what happened to her and Annie. her response to me was "Some people are so fake". I think she thought better of it so she deleted it like 20 seconds later but I had gotten a notification and saw her comment.

• Wow
    • Sad
    I know her through a mutual friend. Not too much tea to spill tbh. 🙈
    Agreed about the invitation bit. It was a small wedding...
    I have so many questions.. 😂 have you ever met her? So she’s stuck up and not friendly even in person? Do you also know Mo? Does he really love her or he’s in just for the lifestyle? If you can/want to answer.

years ago when Annie and her cousin Skeena had a falling out, I commented on Skeena's post asking something along the lines on what happened to her and Annie. her response to me was "Some people are so fake". I think she thought better of it so she deleted it like 20 seconds later but I had gotten a notification and saw her comment.
    It was weird, they seemed like sisters, always traveling together and doing things.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 1
    I have so many questions.. 😂 have you ever met her? So she’s stuck up and not friendly even in person? Do you also know Mo? Does he really love her or he’s in just for the lifestyle? If you can/want to answer.

It was weird, they seemed like sisters, always traveling together and doing things.
    Yeah they were super close. She even deleted all the videos they made together. I think they went to Disney and some of her New York trip. I thought their relationship was so cute but then something happened where now they don't even talk to each other. From what I remember I think their fathers were brothers so they thought of each other as sisters. But its been a few years now and she has never mentioned her. I follow Skeena and remember she had a clothing line out...it was a beautiful one and Annie never mentioned anything. I hope they come together and fix whatever issues is between them and realize that life is too short for silly arguments.

Reactions: 2
    Her blog posts mentioning Skeena are still up.
    Annie would never mention anything. She's very private about those things and I think it's really nice. Sakeena is her cousin from her Dad's side. They almost look identical...well, pre botox Annie. It's a shame, they were so close. I was still hoping to see her at the wedding at least.

Sakeena is married now and is a fashion designer. She's impressive!

I plead the fifth 🙈
    BTW, Mo is a very lovely person. Very approachable. If you see them in Munich and have a conversation with them you'll see the difference...even if it's a fan of Annie's Mo will be the one trying to make them feel comfortable.
    I hope Annie knows his value. She lost her previous fiancé in Dubai when she went Vegan and tried to make him go raw Vegan too. But she's coming a long way since then.

She can be friendly. I haven't had any interaction with her for a while but it was sad to see her at the wedding especially when the girl said "I want to congratulate her but I'm scared of her" I was disappointed. It seemed to me she didn't change much...

I'm very happy for her though.

Yeah they were super close. She even deleted all the videos they made together. I think they went to Disney and some of her New York trip. I thought their relationship was so cute but then something happened where now they don't even talk to each other. From what I remember I think their fathers were brothers so they thought of each other as sisters. But its been a few years now and she has never mentioned her. I follow Skeena and remember she had a clothing line out...it was a beautiful one and Annie never mentioned anything. I hope they come together and fix whatever issues is between them and realize that life is too short for silly arguments.
    I remember her clothing line, it was very pretty.
    It’s sad what happened, especially because it might have created some friction between their fathers too. Who know, maybe now that they’re both married they’ll rekindle their relationship.

Her blog posts mentioning Skeena are still up.
    Annie would never mention anything. She's very private about those things and I think it's really nice. Sakeena is her cousin from her Dad's side. They almost look identical...well, pre botox Annie. It's a shame, they were so close. I was still hoping to see her at the wedding at least.

Sakeena is married now and is a fashion designer. She's impressive!

I plead the fifth 🙈
    BTW, Mo is a very lovely person. Very approachable. If you see them in Munich and have a conversation with them you'll see the difference...even if it's a fan of Annie's Mo will be the one trying to make them feel comfortable.
    I hope Annie knows his value. She lost her previous fiancé in Dubai when she went Vegan and tried to make him go raw Vegan too. But she's coming a long way since then.

She can be friendly. I haven't had any interaction with her for a while but it was sad to see her at the wedding especially when the girl said "I want to congratulate her but I'm scared of her" I was disappointed. It seemed to me she didn't change much...

I'm very happy for her though.
    Thank you for answering me!!

So that’s why her ex left her? I had a feeling at the time that it might have been him to end the relationship, because she seemed very sad and not very comfortable in Dubai, I think it was a bit lonely there for her. But I thought that maybe she wanted to get married and he didn’t want that so they broke it off, because in one of her videos she says something like they were on different directions.

It’s honestly sad to hear that she can be unapproachable and for someone to say they’re scared it’s definitely not the image I had of her. Especially because she seems to have friends all over the world, and even there in Germany she showed some of them sometimes in her videos.

Last edited:
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.