Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't bear to even watch her videos anymore, they make me nauseous. They are literally THE SAME. Every single one. Her life is like groundhogs day. Same clothes, same food, same routine, same makeup. ffs how boring !! I used to "hate watch" her but now I just physically cant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mo is eating out every single day lol
Can anyone blame him? I like plain food so much but even I get bored from her foods and I'm not even eating them.
But as a couple, I do find it a bit odd he's always eating out and not at home with her / she joining him. I don't know how I would feel about my partner always going out to eat in stead of us sharing a meal. Maybe she should just let him cook his own meals? I always eat something else, too, it's no issue (each their own after all), but not even sitting together for a meal just seems lonely to me.

Reactions: 4
I was also wondering why he is almost every day out and about without her. But Annie is someone who needs a lot of me-time, so maybe she does not mind. But it has gotten a lot I think. Plus, she is pregnant. Especially him meeting up with that dog lady is a bit odd.

Reactions: 3
I was also wondering why he is almost every day out and about without her. But Annie is someone who needs a lot of me-time, so maybe she does not mind. But it has gotten a lot I think. Plus, she is pregnant. Especially him meeting up with that dog lady is a bit odd.
They could be friends or even cousins. Doesn't have to be an affair. I mean, I can't imagine having an affair this publicly, I don't think he would disrespect Annie in that way so I don't see red flags with the dog lady (who is STUNNING).

I am interested to see Annie without botox! What would happen if you do botox when you are pregnant though? Is it something she would risk?

I'm still laughing a bit at Mo praising Annie for taking such good care of her body and always being so clean and natural i'm like- are we looking at the same face here? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Oh my god she took notes every single week of the pregnancy?? 😑😑 tell me you have nothing to do without telling me you have nothing to do..i mean i m glad she has an easy pregnancy, but her speech is all over the place and the squeaaky voice argh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, what the heck happened to her voice, I am NOT going to watch her boring self praising video , but in her insta story I heard it! Craaaazyy, she sounds like Mickey Mouse 😳😳.

Actually I see kind of red flags with Mo and her. He is eating out everyday, they could go a walk together or I don’t know , Annie used to go out a lot, she is just in her house and in the English garden . Green juice, journaling, seed tit , walking, cooking and then all over again .

It reminds me of seeing them and not talking to each other.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Watching her old vlogs we see her going to the gym, shopping, eating out, even going to the hair salon.

Now Only reason she isleaving her house is either walk in the park or facial.

Something happened to her during pandemic.

And that voice.

Reactions: 2
how long has annie been raw vegan? that would explain her fast aging....

Reactions: 1
interesting to see how much she's changed

She used to be so much more alive. It's really depressing if you look at this and her recent time on youtube. Of course, we change a lot throughout time but man, this is bad.

how long has annie been raw vegan? that would explain her fast aging....
Not that long at all. I think maybe a year or a year and a half max. It wouldn't explain her fast aging at all because it's not long enough that you age *that* fast. Besides, raw vegan doesn't mean you automatically age fast. Personally, I don't agree with the whole raw vegan thing, but it is possible to do it the right way. I think her fast aging has more to do with her lacking diet in general throughout the years and maybe she has bad genes (I mean, look at Zoe and her brother for example, they are both still young but their faces look like they are about to melt off. No shade. I don't have good genes either LOL, all the women on my mom's side of the family look old at young age).

Reactions: 1
is her mic or camera having issues? Or is the pregnancy affecting her voice ??
Feels like listening to the Kardashian in her last videos !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.