Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I cannot see love her, I see more dependency and he obviously loves her money more and her fame. He quit his job??? And what is he doing? And he cheated I. Ger? Why that doesn’t surprise me either..

Reactions: 4
Why are they going to Mimi and Alex's vow renewal? I have never seen them interact. Also, they are covid deniers, anti maskers and anti vaccine people, why does Annie want to be associated with that? Is it possible they are being paid to attend?
if Annie and moe really cared about their brand image they would think twice before associating with the i-con-S

theres an entire tattle thread on Mimi and Alex. Their conspiracy theories, their shared vitriol and disregard of the pandemic.

mo if you’re reading here and want your brand to nourish and flourish, you may want to rethink who you socialize with. Alex is just an Aliexpress reseller now and Mimi is a serial shopaholic who has her followers duped into thinking she cares for the environment.

Maybe it’s me but Annie seems more laid back, fun, since she and mo got married.
It’s a pity that he cheated on her. Hoping they can make it, irrespective of what their intentions are.
they look like they’re having fun and enjoying Italy and each other’s company.

Reactions: 3
if Annie and moe really cared about their brand image they would think twice before associating with the i-con-S

theres an entire tattle thread on Mimi and Alex. Their conspiracy theories, their shared vitriol and disregard of the pandemic.

mo if you’re reading here and want your brand to nourish and flourish, you may want to rethink who you socialize with. Alex is just an Aliexpress reseller now and Mimi is a serial shopaholic who has her followers duped into thinking she cares for the environment.

Maybe it’s me but Annie seems more laid back, fun, since she and mo got married.
It’s a pity that he cheated on her. Hoping they can make it, irrespective of what their intentions are.
they look like they’re having fun and enjoying Italy and each other’s company.
I totally agree. These people are so selfish and greedy and how many super spread vacations and parties do they plan to go on?

I don’t know How to reply cause I am very new and my english is not the best.
Yes a very good friend of him told her mo cheated her. He was also on the wedding- don’t want to mention his name but they argued Because he cheated so often. He said that he was not for it what he did so he took a little distance. He Said mo is a guy women look after him and Annie is jealous as hell and has tears in her eyes When she realizes he is looking After other girls…

• Wow
Yes a very good friend of him told her mo cheated her. He was also on the wedding- don’t want to mention his name but they argued Because he cheated so often. He said that he was not for it what he did so he took a little distance. He Said mo is a guy women look after him and Annie is jealous as hell and has tears in her eyes When she realizes he is looking After other girls…

Annie may be sterile looking, but she’s very elegant and always stands out. She’s looked stunning all through her wedding and honeymoon.

It’s a pity she’s so insecure.

I can see how Mo attracts the ladies. He has a very playful, flirty side to him which I think comes from part childishness and part being a young man who seeks adventure in his romantic life.

Hoping she will relax a little and have some fun. She’ll only be young and newly wed so long.

Reactions: 5
Mo mentioned in his Instagram that he’s thinking of making a big comeback doing hair!

that should be very exciting!

Annie looks 😍 on her honeymoon. They both look happy and like they’re having fun for a change. So good to see!

• Heart
Annie became friends with raya & louis...I know the three of them in person. I do wonder why raya is associating herself with COVID deniers though

I think mo reads on here because as soon as people who know him and her in person posted he made his account private. He's also tired of her dictating his lifestyle and is making a comeback to the hair dresser business. I think he might launch his own products

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Raya and Louis yes! Amelia big no.
Are Amelia and Tamara friends?
They used to be very good friends - go on vacations and PR trips together with other influencers, include each other in their vlogs. Tamara and Amelia even shared rooms on one of their holidays. Until one of the influencers (we assume it was VicITF from prior interactions) was speaking very badly of Tamara amongst the group of friends.
None of the girls in the group told Tamara - Suzie, Carly Amelia, Em Sheldon. It was Patricia Bright, we assume, who advised T (once again, we are assuming - from what transpired on IG). Amelia, being besties with Vic, had distanced herself from Tamara. Hardly ever likes her pics and when they were at an event together, Amelia was quite rude to Tamara and chose to chat to Lydia Millen. Tbh, Tamara is better off without these girls, they are vipers.

• Wow
They used to be very good friends - go on vacations and PR trips together with other influencers, include each other in their vlogs. Tamara and Amelia even shared rooms on one of their holidays. Until one of the influencers (we assume it was VicITF from prior interactions) was speaking very badly of Tamara amongst the group of friends.
None of the girls in the group told Tamara - Suzie, Carly Amelia, Em Sheldon. It was Patricia Bright, we assume, who advised T (once again, we are assuming - from what transpired on IG). Amelia, being besties with Vic, had distanced herself from Tamara. Hardly ever likes her pics and when they were at an event together, Amelia was quite rude to Tamara and chose to chat to Lydia Millen. Tbh, Tamara is better off without these girls, they are vipers.
Tamara's in a league of her own. I'm glad she's friends with Annie. She was invited to the wedding but couldn't make it. I hope Annie would choose Tamara over Amelia.

I can't believe ITF acted like that?! Seriously?

Reactions: 1
So their honeymoon was 2 days in Capri and 3 days with Covid deniers in positano?
I have to wonder about all these influencers who find it difficult to stay at home for a few months for their own bloody protection as well as their loved ones. Their relationships must suck if they dread being at home with their loved ones.
Seriously, you can't go without a vacation for a month or 2 or even 3 ? You are at home, with your spouse / partner / kids - WHAT EXACTLY IS THE HARDSHIP ??? What are they afraid of, spending all this time together ?

I am sure they will jet off somewhere else soon.
looks gloomy in Germany from the stories mo is posting.

doesn’t Europe have Covid restrictions? how are they able to jump from country to country without any quarantine or isolation? He is showing that he’s already at the gym 😳

do any of you know if Annie and mo are pro vax or anti vax?

Reactions: 1
So he looks after other women ? So perhaps to get real attention? Perhaps to feel His manhood again, as she is really correcting him all the time. She knows she brings the money in and she controls the situation.

The new restriction with quarantine will start form the 1. August on.. we didn’t have until now.

I love good gossip, I really do, but I’m having a hard time believing this. Mo is a very outgoing person and I can see how he might come across as flirty, but I honestly don’t think he would sleep with another woman behind Annie’s back. I actually think he loves her more than she loves him 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
I love good gossip, I really do, but I’m having a hard time believing this. Mo is a very outgoing person and I can see how he might come across as flirty, but I honestly don’t think he would sleep with another woman behind Annie’s back. I actually think he loves her more than she loves him 🤷‍♀️
I agree. She seems annoyed / indifferent towards him most of the time. He seems in love. Plus, her family is loaded and it would be madness for him to give up this jet setting lifestyle and start working again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.