Annie Jaffrey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. She seems annoyed / indifferent towards him most of the time. He seems in love. Plus, her family is loaded and it would be madness for him to give up this jet setting lifestyle and start working again.
Moe seems like a genuine, happy, grateful guy. Annie probably got married due to family or social pressure, she seems like a huge control freak, she wants him to follow her orders. I believe for now he is faithful, later on in life she will become an annoyance to him and he will cheat.

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching Annie because her constant rigidity and perfection and food control issues were triggering and annoying. I’ve dipped back into her videos and whilst she hasn’t changed completely, I see her being more laid back and chilled and having fun. I saw genuine happiness and fun on the Capri honeymoon vlog. I don’t know what I missed but she’s so much more relaxed with food and I loved her getting tipsy being free and open. Wish her happiness as she seems genuinely nice.

Reactions: 6
I watched the Capri blog too. It was shocking to see her wear color. The green dress really suited her. Although it was a bit hilarious watching her all dressed up and the couple behind them was so casual (woman in tank top, man in tshirt)

Reactions: 2
They used to be very good friends - go on vacations and PR trips together with other influencers, include each other in their vlogs. Tamara and Amelia even shared rooms on one of their holidays. Until one of the influencers (we assume it was VicITF from prior interactions) was speaking very badly of Tamara amongst the group of friends.
None of the girls in the group told Tamara - Suzie, Carly Amelia, Em Sheldon. It was Patricia Bright, we assume, who advised T (once again, we are assuming - from what transpired on IG). Amelia, being besties with Vic, had distanced herself from Tamara. Hardly ever likes her pics and when they were at an event together, Amelia was quite rude to Tamara and chose to chat to Lydia Millen. Tbh, Tamara is better off without these girls, they are vipers.
Is this Tamara Kalinic or another Tamara?

I stopped watching Annie because her constant rigidity and perfection and food control issues were triggering and annoying. I’ve dipped back into her videos and whilst she hasn’t changed completely, I see her being more laid back and chilled and having fun. I saw genuine happiness and fun on the Capri honeymoon vlog. I don’t know what I missed but she’s so much more relaxed with food and I loved her getting tipsy being free and open. Wish her happiness as she seems genuinely nice.
Me too! I started watching her vlogs again and was so shocked to see her eating a burger with fries (and a meat burger as well). I feel like Annie from 2019 even early 2020 would never eat a burger. Then I went back and watched her pre wedding vlogs in Paris and she seemed so much freer with food, honestly its refreshing cause it looks like shes putting more balance in her life..it must be so dull to be so restricted with your eating all the time, and I really can't believe that Mo was eating that way 24/7.

I personally can't believe that Mo cheats but he's definitely a flirty guy - I saw them once years ago in Barcelona, both nice, he comes across as really charming.

Also is is just me or has Annie gotten a lot of botox?

looks gloomy in Germany from the stories mo is posting.

doesn’t Europe have Covid restrictions? how are they able to jump from country to country without any quarantine or isolation? He is showing that he’s already at the gym 😳

do any of you know if Annie and mo are pro vax or anti vax?
No restrictions as far as I know, I went from Italy to France then to Spain with no restriction at all. I'm double vaxed but my bf only has the one vax and had no issues either.

I don't think Annie is strongly anti vax but she's definitely sympathetic towards it. She doesn't seem to like modern medicine and instead likes holistic treatments (like using Nettle supplements to treat allergies). I can imagine she wants to get pregnant this year and has read some anti vax stuff or been talking to Mimi. I bet shes holding out on getting the vaccine for a while..funky logic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Me too! I started watching her vlogs again and was so shocked to see her eating a burger with fries (and a meat burger as well). I feel like Annie from 2019 even early 2020 would never eat a burger. Then I went back and watched her pre wedding vlogs in Paris and she seemed so much freer with food, honestly its refreshing cause it looks like shes putting more balance in her life..it must be so dull to be so restricted with your eating all the time, and I really can't believe that Mo was eating that way 24/7.

I personally can't believe that Mo cheats but he's definitely a flirty guy - I saw them once years ago in Barcelona, both nice, he comes across as really charming.

Also is is just me or has Annie gotten a lot of botox?

No restrictions as far as I know, I went from Italy to France then to Spain with no restriction at all. I'm double vaxed but my bf only has the one vax and had no issues either.

I don't think Annie is strongly anti vax but she's definitely sympathetic towards it. She doesn't seem to like modern medicine and instead likes holistic treatments (like using Nettle supplements to treat allergies). I can imagine she wants to get pregnant this year and has read some anti vax stuff or been talking to Mimi. I bet shes holding out on getting the vaccine for a while..funky logic.
I think Mo brings out her fun side

Reactions: 3
I can’t with these two!
Who the hell goes to Capri and eats a Niçoise salad?? And a chicken salad?? And then they complain that the food was not that great.

Reactions: 8
Also, why they keep on talking about Portofino? It’s nowhere close to Capri. God give me strength!

One of you mentioned that Annie does too many sponsored videos. Quite frankly the only time she shows up on her Instagram is to either promote a brand she’s working with or her new vlog. She doesn’t seem to come on there much otherwise.

Her last video was a fun one to watch. She seemed more fun for a change which is great.

I get that she has to make money, but that gut health probiotic needs to take a vacation from her content. It’s in all her videos and Instagram posts lately.

Reactions: 5
One of you mentioned that Annie does too many sponsored videos. Quite frankly the only time she shows up on her Instagram is to either promote a brand she’s working with or her new vlog. She doesn’t seem to come on there much otherwise.

Her last video was a fun one to watch. She seemed more fun for a change which is great.

I get that she has to make money, but that gut health probiotic needs to take a vacation from her content. It’s in all her videos and Instagram posts lately.
Is the technology even legit?

Is the technology even legit?
It does sound interesting, and I'd honestly prefer taking probiotics in the form of a pill instead of dairy, but at the same time I'm very skeptical of anything that these influencers promote. So I just take a mix of seeds (chia, sesame and hemp) and I found that they're really helpful for my colon and my stomach.

Btw, the video you posted doesn't show. What was it about?

Im sure its totally based on junk science. Most of these trendy things are. I don't even believe she takes it herself. Its really uncool that she only ever does sponsored stuff.

Reactions: 4
Her face doesn’t move, except eyelids and mouth, and that is all I can focus on whilst watching the video.Where is that invisible line between promoting healthy life, explant and filling face with botox and under-eyes fillers?

She is in the better mood in the recent videos and refreshingly relaxed. They must have been workong on that baby. 😁
Total disappointment is friendship with Ikonns and promoting them.

Reactions: 6
Im sure its totally based on junk science. Most of these trendy things are. I don't even believe she takes it herself. Its really uncool that she only ever does sponsored stuff.
It's in two capsules. Unless the first capsules is in liposomal form this is a scam

Reactions: 1
It seems Annie is trying to make as many influencer friends as she can to promote her product. Tamara did it. Now Annie is friends with Amelia who hates Tamara.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.