Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everythibg around Anna turns into a bottomless swamp as soon as we scratch the surface, from her lifestyle to the people she surrounds herself with, to the products she sells, EVeRYTHING

Reactions: 8
No, I didn't see Anna and Joseph. I saw Joseph and his wife, with their daughter.
Wow putainnnnnnnnn 🤯🤯🤯🤯 and what’s your comment about the photos in the elevator and that Ferras (Annas friend) works for the same bank as Joseph? And they were together on vacation twice this summer.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s him to be honest. The Facebook profile states they live in Beirut. Probably just a name similarity
Exactly. Same name. Different person. There are no pics on his FB, or his wife’s FB or the daughter’s FB to confirm that this is the same Joseph. Whoever said this FB account belongs to Anna’s guy is misleading us.. Otherwise why is no additional info other than this random FB page being provided? Idk.. doesn’t make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.