Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the rumours that Anna rents in Geneva was real...

My head is too small i cant process all those infos from today😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 6
We would like the person who claimed this on youtube comments section and gave us the name to Shed some Light on the Case please....

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it’s him to be honest. The Facebook profile states they live in Beirut. Probably just a name similarity

Reactions: 12
We would like the person who claimed this on youtube comments section and gave us the name to Shed some Light on the Case please....
Im begging for the same!!!
I swear im not gonna sleep tonight😱😱😱😱

Reactions: 3
Yope. And the heart broken postings of the childMs mother are also online
So true. Completely other level.
I think that’s a different Joseph Hallit. One who still lives in Lebanon. The “heartbroken” posts match up with the big explosion in Beirut that occurred in August.

Reactions: 17
I don't know if there will be two Josephs, but the one I know lives in Geneva and from what I know has nothing to do with Anna ...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think that’s a different Joseph Hallit. One who still lives in Lebanon. The “heartbroken” posts match up with the big explosion in Beirut that occurred in August.
Yeah... it seems like a common surname. Also, the same girl and Hallit are connected on Instagram and all he follows are local people/news. No banks, nothing Geneva related, no international people. He could still be married but it's likely not his fb.

Reactions: 4
A bit if a coincidence that he is also Lebanese and that the child is following both accounts under his name
And this explains why Anna us so desperatly to keep the info under wraps.

Reactions: 4
Wait a min. I see 3 scenarios. I am F***ing faceblind so you could claim Donald trump was the one doing the elevator photo with her and I would believe it. (Other than the lack of orange skin and blond hair, but whatever)

1. It's him and he is cheating
2. Aija was the one who commented it and they aren't related
3. Aija got a knock-off version of him, just like she got the knock off handbags.
Are all my 3 scenarios suddenly becoming true?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.