Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleting comments, banning people... sounds familiar. It might very well be Aija who's managing that Facebook account!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much! I am so impressed with your recommendations - I heard that Korean cosmetics are probably leaders in the world, but I have no orientation there so I appreciate it so much more!! Also, I wanted to bring some type of Vit. A and I did hear about Retin-A, though I didn't go ahead to buy it. I was confused by different recommendation as from the beautician, the esthetic med doctor but they all talk about the need to make the skin denser. Your approach sounds very well researched and I imagine you must look so glamourous with your dewy skin (not to mention your PR job sounds so glamourous too!! :love: ).

I am really excited with the wait- I went straight for a shopping spree and purchased the Pyukang Yul, Retin-A (it's by prescription but someone was just reselling it on ebay), Timeless. I love your SPF recommendations - the Mermaid has even gel form which sounds absolutely wonderful! I will go on to read reviews and more on your new finds too!

I dug lactic acid serum (11%) that I already have in the forgotten section. Haha, when planning new house I will need to ask the architect to consider a side lab in the bathroom.

I know it's Monday so you must be busy, but if you would find a minute next weekend to let me know how to use the retin-A - just on the washed skin, no essences, tonics ect. (I am asking because by now I am used to put so much stuff on layer by layer, LOL)

Also, do you use one serum at a time for lets say a week, and then you switch to another?

My thanks to you again - and also to you wonderful ladies who helped me with the clothing and dental-related decisions! I am so grateful to you and for finding this thread <3
I am so glad that you found the recommendations useful! ♥
Retin-a is the gold standard for anti-aging and one of the most researched ingredients in medical studies. Unfortunately, it has its downsides (like peeling), so you have to incorporate it carefully. You can start with twice a week to see how you tolerate it. This stuff is strong but it's worth it! Then, slowly, you can move to one day Retin-a, the other day focus on hydration, and rotate it like this. When I don't use Retin-A, I would use retynaldehide (a step less potent than tretinoin), or just focus on hydration. Yes, usually tretinoin is by prescription, but in some countries like Spain, Greece, Turkey is sold over the counter.
I still can't use Retin-a on bare skin, so I layer toner, some serums (like niacinamide), a very light moisturiser, wait about 10 minutes and put Retin-a. It is still very effective layered like that. If I am in the mood, I will put as the final step (after ~30 min) a heavier moisturiser mixed with the Pyungyal Yul moisture ampule. Few people can tolerate Retin-a on bare skin, you have to have resilient skin.
That Mermaid gel SPF is so light and has such a nice texture, it doesn't feel at all like a regular sunscreen. I like also Klairs when my face feels a bit dry. Paula's choice has also great spfs. They are all great choices.

What did you choose from Timeless and Pyungyal Yul? I tried most of their products and love them. Their vitamin C is a dupe from Skinceuticals and I think it is almost the same, apart from the price. I really notice an improvement in my skin with all them.

Lactic acid was also one of the products that even my mom (who is not into skincare) that liked the most. You can see immediate results in terms of brightening.
Surely, you have to introduce them gradually, so your skin acclimates and see what suits you best. For me, at this stage, I do a lot of layering- from thinnest to thickest and low ph (like vit C and lactic acid/ other acids) to highest ph.
I feel the sonic massagers help with product penetration and Nuface with microcurrent is always a treat.
Hope it is not too much information. Do tell us what you think about them all and feel free to ask anything :)

Anyone want to write the TLDR to add to existing TLDR?
need a Recap for thread 6.

Images support claims in the timeline.

Folder 2 - Screen print from various blog pages from old jetsetbabe.com
incomplete - will updated when more screen grabs are complete

Folder 3 - Stories of my life
Anna writes about her past on the old jetsetbabe blog.

General time line document.
will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

How to access the old Jetsetbabe blog

>> ANY additional resources to add?

ALSO >> any votes to add the russian word for scammer to the title?
option 1>>> "anna-bey-7-school-of-affluence-fraud-мошенничество"
option 2>>> "anna-bey-7-school-of-affluence-fraud"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

will make this with more pretty formatting soon, please accept my skeleton for now.
If anyone have more info for the timeline pls send to me or tag me in a comment and I will upload.

I don't think she has followers in Russia, but we could add her real name to the thread title?

Reactions: 4

I would say option 1, and add the Youtube videos too since they are easier to digest compared to 6 threads on Tattle (6 threads*1k posts= death by reading)

Reactions: 3
Okay pls pack your steamers and your rimo-uh-wah luggages and all your un matching whites and your finest grandma fashion and follow me to thread 7.

If anyone wanna add TLDR for thread 5+6 to the intro pls do!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.