Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say much more. I am close to this wage and i am just a manager.
I trust your judgment since you actually are Swiss, can you give us some details:

What would this salary gain you as a person who is single, or a person with a nonworking partner, in Geneva?

What lifestyle can you afford with this much?

Also his work position - is it an affluent one? In high society events do people with his title usually attend?

Any insights into his travels with Anna - would any part of it be work trips or compensated by the bank?

I think I know the answers but want to hear from you ;)

Reactions: 10
Anna included?
20- 25% tax, 8000 netto, not much to afford a trip to St Tropez in a 4 star hotel
If she is living anywhere how she is claiming too and her clothes and bags are not fake and she is staying at the 4seasons and MO‘s than she pays it out of her own pocket. Contrary to what she claims

Reactions: 10

Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre 3,395.45 Fr.
A single person monthly costs: 1,474.06Fr. without rent.
Volkswagen Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline (Or Equivalent New Car) 30,000.00 Fr.
Taxi 1km (Normal Tariff) 4.60 Fr. (Anna's usual transport) or walking: Free :)

Cost of living rank 5th out of 580 cities in the world!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't even think one can consider to be "upper middle class" with that income, let alone play nouveau riche. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And that just to affrod life. We are not even near talking affluence here!
She is such a liar and wannabe and a fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And that just to affrod life. We are not even near talking affluence here!
She is such a liar and wannabe and a fraud!
The stress of this life is written all over her face in the last 4 Youtube videos. Poor Anna. Not!

She must miss being a sugar baby in London when her job was to blog about her idols, window shop at Harrods and sit in hotel lobbies looking for clients.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I guess now we all know that Anna‘s so called engagement ring is a fake and out of glass - with that salar the poor guy can‘t even buy her 1 carat, he can not soend the salary of 3 months on the one that Anna wears
And with that income she is nowhere near Hermes or other luxury items
I think the smal blue Gucci is the only real bag she has and that‘s why she‘s so excited about it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I guess now we all know that Anna‘s so called engagement ring is a fake and out of glass - with that salar the poor guy can‘t even buy her 1 carat, he can not soend the salary of 3 months on the one that Anna wears
And with that income she is nowhere near Hermes or other luxury items
I think the smal blue Gucci is the only real bag she has and that‘s why she‘s so excited about it
And il est évident now why she keeps this relationship "private".

It blows out of the water any chance she has to pretend the man is able to give her the lifestyle she claims to have.

• Heart
I trust your judgment since you actually are Swiss, can you give us some details:

What would this salary gain you as a person who is single, or a person with a nonworking partner, in Geneva?

What lifestyle can you afford with this much?

Also his work position - is it an affluent one? In high society events do people with his title usually attend?

Any insights into his travels with Anna - would any part of it be work trips or compensated by the bank?

I think I know the answers but want to hear from you ;)
Of course I can happily give you a general information. Firstly I want to add, that I really do think, that he earns at least 500.000.- annually. My boss earns 140K and again, he is not even close to the position of Anna's bisexual best friend.
& What lifestyle can you afford with this much?
It's not much if the situation is as you described, plus in Switzerland every canton has different tax laws, Geneva has one of the highest tax laws.
I think for a single person it's a very good salary, as I said I am close to this wage and I am single, hence I can afford staying at FS or buying some luxury brands every now and then. Originals of course, Aija. :) You can still live a good life, but not an affluent one with that salary.

Usually yes, but it's important to say that there are more important people and bigger banks, that the one he is working for. I think his working position can be considered as a high working position, but idk if I can call it affluent, because I know people who are higher than him. :-( Sorry, Anja.

Yes, with a very high possibility, he most probably has a traveling budget, the budget has to be spent within a year, otherwise for the next year he might get less if he didn't spend it. Some people pretend to travel more than what the budget allows, so they'll get more budget for the next year.

Thank you for trusting my judgment, darling.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Health insurance 1500 for 2 persons, food( on monthly basic) at least 1000+, good hairdresser is about 300 to trim, dye and brush your hair, a dinner at a restaurant ( good but nothing special) 200 CF, a michelin star restaurant is 400 CH min. a cup of cappuccino is 5-7 CHF
and other bills!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Of course I can happily give you a general information. Firstly I want to add, that I really do think, that he earns at least 500.000.- annually.
May be his salary is lower but he gets bonus, equal twice his annual salary and company benefits
a car, a paid flat rent, some insurances and more

Reactions: 7
Everyone should feel happy and well in their body no matter the size.
But this, dear Anna is nowhere near XS! telling lies is not elegant dear Anna
Agreed. She shouldn't be lying and also she shouldn't be promoting XS as the only acceptable beautiful or "elegant" size. Add that to her list of irresponsible actions.

• Heart
I guess his salary is quite decent but still far away from what Anna always wished for. Now, there's nothing wrong with living a nice upper-middle-class life - UNLESS you pretend that you know how to bag a millionaire 🙄 and pretend that you snatched a wealthy man...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a day!
And we all should thank @christyyy93
Without her efforts to come up front and make the videos we wouldn't have gotten such a precious information.

Thank you and you got a new subbie. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.