Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You dont even need to digg deep into the scam. After 5 years if relationship she is either married, nor has a child with the guy. So she hasn‘t secured any bag. If he leaves her she has no rigths and he doesnt owe her tit. She lives a precarious situation and she cant teach anyone how to land a millionaire and secure that situation

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone should feel happy and well in their body no matter the size.
But this, dear Anna is nowhere near XS! telling lies is not elegant dear Anna
You can tell that she really feels like these trips define her “status”. Status seems to be very important to her and it gives her a dopamine hit every time she snaps one of these cliche type photographs of herself (one that is instagramable as she says). It’s just fascinating from a psychological perspective..to see how all of these silly/simple travels (with literally nothing extraordinary) truly boosts her ego & scratches that itch that she so desperately (manically) needs to scratch.

Reactions: 13
The more peoole discover these threads the faster it goes. Obv it takes a village to take down a scammer

Reactions: 9
Everyone should feel happy and well in their body no matter the size.
But this, dear Anna is nowhere near XS! telling lies is not elegant dear Anna
I swear my first thought when I saw the pic is that Anja is pregnant! I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest if she tells in a couple of months...

Reactions: 6
What a day!
And we all should thank @christyyy93
Without her efforts to come up front and make the videos we wouldn't have gotten such a precious information.

Thank you and you got a new subbie. ;)
Definitely @christyyy93 for president! I hope your YouTube chanel will soon skyrocket and I pray this video goes viral. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I swear my first thought when I saw the pic is that Anja is pregnant! I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest if she tells in a couple of months...
Honestly? I would be very happy. I dislike her And the scam she created but its nice when woman becomes mother. I wish her well in this department. I think deep down it is her dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess his salary is quite decent but still far away from what Anna always wished for. Now, there's nothing wrong with living a nice upper-middle-class life - UNLESS you pretend that you know how to bag a millionaire 🙄 and pretend that you snatched a wealthy man...
Put it this way. For some women he is a dream man even with the no sex, etc. Some women would be perfectly happy with a middle class working guy.

HOWEVER!

Anna lies and says she has bagged a millionaire or billionaire. Then she sells her course saying she can teach you to do the same. This is the inherent dishonesty I cannot stand. She deliberately allows the lie to spread that she is with a rich man, even allowing newspapers to call him her HUSBAND.

This Morning guest who teaches women how to bag a billionaire reveals she ‘couldn’t love a poor man’

These Are the Type of Women Billionaires Fall For, According to an Image Consultant and Matchmaker

"Bey uses her influence to teach her female followers how to land a wealthy man and even established an elite finishing school (for gold-digging?). Her vlog entries consist of free guides that include “How to Look Expensive on Any Budget” and “210 Places Where to Meet Affluent Men.” It’s looking to be a real-life Hitch situation.

She bases her knowledge off of her own experience after she landed a rich boyfriend following her transformation, which included a nose job, botox, hair extensions, and an intense weight loss journey

Look at the comments on this post displaying her glass ring. Notice Anna "liked" the comments telling her congratulations on the fake engagement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
These are the pics from Lina Hadid’s IG stories yesterday. Isn’t this the same watch that someone mentioned in the last thread belongs to Anna’s partner? And in one of the pics she tagged SOA (which someone shared yesterday, but just wanted to include since they were all from the same night on Lina’s stories). Was she having dinner with him yesterday while Anna is still in Turkey? :unsure:

Attachments

Reactions: 12
What he thinks about that fake engagement? Amd how they expeained it to their friends? AIJA pretends we are engaged to sell more scammy courses... it doesnt add up. I dont know any guy who would go though such an embarassement.

Reactions: 11
Honestly? I would be very happy. I dislike her And the scam she created but its nice when woman becomes mother. I wish her well in this department. I think deep down it is her dream.
It'd at least give her a meaning and purpose in life that doesn't involve materialism and / or scamming people online

Reactions: 3
These are the pics from Lina Hadid’s IG stories yesterday. Isn’t this the same watch that someone mentioned in the last thread belongs to Anna’s partner? And in one of the pics she tagged SOA (which someone shared yesterday, but just wanted to include since they were all from the same night on Lina’s stories). Was she having dinner with him yesterday while Anna is still in Turkey? :unsure:
I think maybe Anna is in Geneva and only uses snaps from Turkey?maybe she recorded insta stories and snaps in advance??

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It'd at least give her a meaning and purpose in life that doesn't involve materialism and / or scamming people online
I mean it would’ve been great. But Anna has to do a lot of healing before she brings an innocent child into this world. We all know more or less her mental state. I would feel very sad to see a kid raised by a mother like Anna. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is the truth in my eyes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Rather looks like LH referenced Anna in connection with her diamond clad rings?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.