Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a day!
And we all should thank @christyyy93
Without her efforts to come up front and make the videos we wouldn't have gotten such a precious information.

Thank you and you got a new subbie. ;)
Thank you =))

Definitely @christyyy93 for president! I hope your YouTube chanel will soon skyrocket and I pray this video goes viral. ❤
You are so nice =) thank you
and thank you all who watched =)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I mean it would’ve been great. But Anna has to do a lot of healing before she brings an innocent child into this world. We all know more or less her mental state. I would feel very sad to see a kid raised by a mother like Anna. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is the truth in my eyes.
She sadly reminds me of some of the golddigging mothers at my primary school... The poor children that got ridiculed because of their mothers...

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I mean it would’ve been great. But Anna has to do a lot of healing before she brings an innocent child into this world. We all know more or less her mental state. I would feel very sad to see a kid raised by a mother like Anna. Sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is the truth in my eyes.
I agree. Feeding her ego & fueling her narcissism seem to be top priority for her. (Trust me, as lovely as it sounds.. having a child will not change that in someone).

Reactions: 7
Rather looks like LH referenced Anna in connection with her diamond clad rings?
That’s interesting.. you mean like saying hers are real and Anna’s ring isn’t? When i saw the pics, it didn’t make sense to me why she would tag her on that pic. This makes more sense but she’s also supposedly Anna’s BFF?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s interesting.. you mean like saying hers are real and Anna’s ring isn’t? When i saw the pics, it didn’t make sense to me why she would tag her on that pic. This makes more sense but she’s also supposedly Anna’s BFF?
Perhaps to show that Anna‘s preaching are legit and that is how a man needs to treat a woman? Give her all the diamonds?

Reactions: 2
I think it was just an inside joke, something on this picture - the shadow, the berries,... I don't know 😅

Reactions: 8
These are the pics from Lina Hadid’s IG stories yesterday. Isn’t this the same watch that someone mentioned in the last thread belongs to Anna’s partner? And in one of the pics she tagged SOA (which someone shared yesterday, but just wanted to include since they were all from the same night on Lina’s stories). Was she having dinner with him yesterday while Anna is still in Turkey? :unsure:
Perhaps Anna met Lina through her boyfriend

Reactions: 5
This wiki page should be pinned into every new thread now. There are more and more people discovering the threads and with the current growth, it takes days to go through them all.
Anyone wants to add and gather an extensive proof list showing why her credibilities, education, etc. don't match her prices? Also all the unsent messages, screenshots of blocked people, removals from Discord, showing professionalism... if every objective fact is listed in one place, it's rather eye-opening.
I've started with different names. It's ok to change your name and reinvent yourself, as someone mentioned earlier, but to go with FOUR different names and change yours when life turns sour... we've got four and counting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Honestly I didnt see her drinking during recent trip.
She showed food several times at the MO and that buffet style one and the breakfast too but I dont recall if there was wine/champagne involved

Reactions: 1
She showed food several times at the MO and that buffet style one and the breakfast too but I dont recall if there was wine/champagne involved
The thing is that she showed only the gigantic breakfasts for 100 people, she barely showed the other meals. Good thing is, she doesn’t start her day with Champagne or Rohsééé

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course I can happily give you a general information. Firstly I want to add, that I really do think, that he earns at least 500.000.- annually. My boss earns 140K and again, he is not even close to the position of Anna's bisexual best friend.
What would this salary gain you as a person who is single, or a person with a nonworking partner, in Geneva?
& What lifestyle can you afford with this much?
It's not much if the situation is as you described, plus in Switzerland every canton has different tax laws, Geneva has one of the highest tax laws.
I think for a single person it's a very good salary, as I said I am close to this wage and I am single, hence I can afford staying at FS or buying some luxury brands every now and then. Originals of course, Aija. :) You can still live a good life, but not an affluent one with that salary.

Also his work position - is it an affluent one? In high society events do people with his title usually attend?
Usually yes, but it's important to say that there are more important people and bigger banks, that the one he is working for. I think his working position can be considered as a high working position, but idk if I can call it affluent, because I know people who are higher than him. :-( Sorry, Anja.

Any insights into his travels with Anna - would any part of it be work trips or compensated by the bank?
Yes, with a very high possibility, he most probably has a traveling budget, the budget has to be spent within a year, otherwise for the next year he might get less if he didn't spend it. Some people pretend to travel more than what the budget allows, so they'll get more budget for the next year.

Thank you for trusting my judgment, darling.

Agree with you 100%. I think it's a high position at *that* bank, and 124k is too low. I think he's just not an elite finance guy.

My ex went back into banking in Zurich after 4ish years away and was offered something like 280k CHF base at UBS just restarting his career. I dated another UBS banker who was Lebanese and he made enough to live well on Lake Zurich, and then another who was with Zurich re at a much lower level. The first two were high performers and very driven. They could NEVER be involved with this school of affluence crap, they would be ended. The last guy was not serious about his career. I think Anna is not in with the serious fiance crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I swear my first thought when I saw the pic is that Anja is pregnant! I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest if she tells in a couple of months...
Someone commented this on the new video. Something like a "pregnancy glow "

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree with you 100%. I think it's a high position at *that* bank, and 124k is too low. I think he's just not an elite finance guy.

My ex went back into banking in Zurich after 4ish years away and was offered something like 280k CHF base at UBS just restarting his career. I dated another UBS banker who was Lebanese and he made enough to live well on Lake Zurich, and then another who was with Zurich re at a much lower level. The first two were high performers and very driven. They could NEVER be involved with this school of affluence crap, they would be ended. The last guy was not serious about his career. I think Anna is not in with the serious fiance crowd.
True, the salaries at UBS are crazy, also dated few bankers and know the salaries more or less, plus i work as a Manager in HR. Banks have very strict privacy policy, (especially when it comes to having a public social media profile while you work for them) i am so shocked and surprised how Karim (Aija’s friend) who works for UBS, can have a public profile, dance with Lina, posts often provocative stories and hasn’t gotten fired yet. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And at that moment, a certain someone discovered that it was time to switch her financial institute... I don't want Karim to ever be working with me :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After I posted those photos of Anna in her yellow dress...

2A156661-9604-453B-AFF0-C0E6FE57D4AA.jpeg

My phone tried to predict what I was really searching for...

50144D23-9F5A-484D-838D-2F8565E8F324.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.