Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After listening to the podcast snippets I am wondering if it was a panic attack she was having because there's something that just seems off about it all (saying this as someone with an anxiety disorder that has been to A&E due to it as well)

Reactions: 9
Not sure why she made it out to be a lot to deeper than it was when it was just a panic attack. Can’t remember exactly what was said on the video she made about it recently and I cba to look, but she had everyone on here convinced it might be endometriosis or something, not quite sure why the doctors would be running so many tests when anxiety is so well known, whole thing seems off, maybe her views needed a boost

Reactions: 7
No so called “Bully” at school would have been worse than the Mother she had to go home too !
294CBA5C-9252-451B-B2A3-9679537DF7C8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Her saying she got coke because the menu was in french so she couldn't get a different drink is so odd to me? Like France uses the same names for soft drinks, plus doesn't the McDonald's menu have pictures?
Also I know it's Callum who edits not Ana but it's a McDo not a McDough :rolleyes:
As a French person living in France, I can confirm that most of them are actually in English, for example « lipton Green ice tea », there’s pics for all the drinks, the only thing that’s in French in the drinks are « sans sucre » for no sugar, she’s so dumb

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
When you’re ordering McDonald’s on the machines they have an option to change the language too.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
As a French person living in France, I can confirm that most of them are actually in English, for example « lipton Green ice tea », there’s pics for all the drinks, the only thing that’s in French in the drinks are « sans sucre » for no sugar, she’s so dumb
I learnt VEEEERY basic French, in as an elective here in school in New Zealand - but even without that, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what “sans sucre” would mean!
I’m SURE she could have worked the menu out! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does a bedroom makeover and only shows the bed not the new chest of drawers etc :rolleyes: also she needs to pull the plants leaves apart so they arn't all stuck together🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm excuse me, what has changed 😂😂 “it was very dark, gloomy it wasn’t very me. Now this room feels like my little safety bubble”

Ana, it’s the same beige basic boring room you had before

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How the hell is her sofa and carpets that grubby she is a young adult living alone NO children NO pets , she is disgusting she hasnt even lived there that long , ive got two toddlers and two dogs and i would never let my house get that manky 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Does Ana not own a hoover, the state of that carpet is actually sickening. She lives on her own and doesn’t even have a job, so no excuse as to why she can’t do it. She’s such a dirty gong! If that’s the state of her bedroom where she sleeps every night then I dread for think what she smells like. I’d be embarrassed to have people round if I was her

Reactions: 43
The sofa before it was cleaned 😳
Nothing embarrasses her which is concerning, shocking how open she is about not washing knowing she needs to showing her grimy bed( that she shares with guests)
Absolutely revolting sofa
Carpet that looks like it came out of a zoo
When she's lives alone.
Wearing the same clothes over and over not washed when the weather isn't appropriate for it.
Selling stained clothing online seeing no issues with it.
Remember how she had the note slightly stained on every item of clothing.
Way overdoing the tan without washing the previous lot off first.

The list is endless yet she sees no issues with anything 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.