Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OTHER VIDEOS ANA FILMED IN PARIS:

Trying the whole KFC menu
Trying the whole burger king menu
Visiting Disneyland for the billionth time
Surprising my family with McDonald's macarons (again)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I don’t think you can beat UK nuggets” - I’m not going back to check but I swear she said she prefers the McNuggets in America.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
this annoys me too, it’s not just the am/pm but he puts 13:00pm that’s not a thing 😩😩😩
so i used to get annoyed about the am/pm but i think it’s just the image they use😭 one of them is lighter and one of them is a darker shade and it looks like it’s highlighting either am/pm but i think that’s just the colouring of it

Reactions: 1
Live kingsnorth sighting in disneyland
I can type a bit more now 😂 i can confirm she is quite short im 5'7 and she was quite a bit smaller than me. My friend who had no clue who she was said about her makeup being awful and the state of her teeth, honestly she's so orange you could see her foundation line from so far away it was embarrassing 😂 i then showed her anastasias insta and she was like "are you sure that was her" 😂 weirdest thing is her and calum both being in tracksuits but her wearing ears

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can type a bit more now 😂 i can confirm she is quite short im 5'7 and she was quite a bit smaller than me. My friend who had no clue who she was said about her makeup being awful and the state of her teeth, honestly she's so orange you could see her foundation line from so far away it was embarrassing 😂 i then showed her anastasias insta and she was like "are you sure that was her" 😂 weirdest thing is her and calum both being in tracksuits but her wearing ears
yeah but what did she smell like? you got really close in her slipstream so was it greasy onion farts mixed with month old fake tan and unwashed sweaty B.O clothes?? :sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Remember when ana said she wanted to open a café, this girl changes her « dream » more than she changes her knickers
She'd serve the food like Hanson from scary movie 2. Mits have to touch everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just jumping in here to ask how and why is this girl a somewhat successful influencer? I can’t stand her old lady ogre face anytime it appears on social media and I don’t even follow her, heck I’ve never even watched a video of hers.

I can’t quite get over how truly ugly she is and I know looks tend to play a big part in the influencer world so I’m absolutely baffled as to how she’s made it as far as she has. Looks aside, absolutely NOTHING stands out as unique or stylish or interesting about her.

For some reason this TikTok of behind the scenes shooting for an advert for foot asylum has popped up for me a few times.. I have included screenshots here and I want you to tell me how on EARTH are people looking at her and thinking ‘yeah let’s get her in front of the camera’ 💀🤡 I’m sorry but there is no denying that she is the very definition of ‘fugly’.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just jumping in here to ask how and why is this girl a somewhat successful influencer? I can’t stand her old lady ogre face anytime it appears on social media and I don’t even follow her, heck I’ve never even watched a video of hers.

I can’t quite get over how truly ugly she is and I know looks tend to play a big part in the influencer world so I’m absolutely baffled as to how she’s made it as far as she has. Looks aside, absolutely NOTHING stands out as unique or stylish or interesting about her.

For some reason this TikTok of behind the scenes shooting for an advert for foot asylum has popped up for me a few times.. I have included screenshots here and I want you to tell me how on EARTH are people looking at her and thinking ‘yeah let’s get her in front of the camera’ 💀🤡 I’m sorry but there is no denying that she is the very definition of ‘fugly’.
na that BTEC make up is awfullllll 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.