Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hateeeee the faces she pulls when she’s posing. Genuinely triggering lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Her saying she got coke because the menu was in french so she couldn't get a different drink is so odd to me? Like France uses the same names for soft drinks, plus doesn't the McDonald's menu have pictures?
Also I know it's Callum who edits not Ana but it's a McDo not a McDough :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i know we’ve all said it but i’m actually speechless she’s biting everything that she’s going to give away. like it’s crazy she thinks someone will happily accept her half eaten grease. simple manners to use cutlery and cut pieces off everything. speech. less.
---
and double dipping the spoon into the ice creams. i feel sick
---
- side note. anyone noticed half her skanky nails missing. they’re so square and chunky its gross

Reactions: 11
Trying the ENTIRE McDonalds menu but actually only ordering the bits she wants to try so the title of her video is a literal lie…

Reactions: 17
Live kingsnorth sighting in disneyland
the foundation 🥴🥴🥴 also another all black boring af outfit?! such a fashion icon xxx

i don’t get why she does all these over the top ‘photoshoots’ wearing stuff like the denim legwarmers with no trousers when all she wears out the house is black tracksuit sets and leggings?! why are you lying to yourself lol, just accept that you’re not an instagram baddie ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 38
what a grubby icon wearing the same black tracksuit to Disneyland 😍 girl I’m not being funny but a pair of jeans would do… what has happened to her? your in paris. wearing a black tracksuit for the second time in a row, what a chav x

Reactions: 18
what a grubby icon wearing the same black tracksuit to Disneyland 😍 girl I’m not being funny but a pair of jeans would do… what has happened to her? your in paris. wearing a black tracksuit for the second time in a row, what a chav x
It's like she owns no other clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she just recreating the exact same Paris trip she just went on with Tanesha but with Callum this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Remember when ana said she wanted to open a café, this girl changes her « dream » more than she changes her knickers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.