Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Petition for the next thread title to be:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #69: the only 69 she’ll ever get

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

arsenalafc

“I’ve finally been listened too by a doctor”

fs no! You haven’t. You’ve just been gifted medical tests, it’s very different. Eye rolllllllll

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

sonnenschein8

That tan tho….
She went on a night out before her 9am flight, didn’t sleep, didn’t shower her tan off, and sweated in that black tracksuit for 36 hours on a plane 🥴🥴🥴🥴

#GetGeorgeVaccinated
7CB93A9E-45FD-4759-B918-20101D9CE8DC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

briedle4

See she’s been gifted private health care…. Why is it the influencers who can afford everything get handed everything?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
I am so fed up of the teeth comments but I will put my input in. Even though I have before. Unpopular opinion but there’s actually nothing wrong with anas TEETH. We only think there is as society has made us believe that if you haven’t got straight stupidly white turkey teeth, you’re teeth are horrendous and you must get them done. And I really wish we would get away from this being the norm. If Ana likes her teeth being crooked, fine. HOWEVER, and it’s a big however. Her GUMS are really bad and she has gum disease, this is something she must get fixed and I have no idea why she hasn’t. This is also the reason she hasn’t had Invisalign. And I know this as I had red swollen gums (fear of dentist and not going for a long time which I am not proud of). It’s taken me nearly one year and countless hygiene appointments to reverse this. They are 95% back to normal and I STILL can’t have Invisalign till they are absolutely perfect. So Ana has no hope, unless she pays them on the side ha. So in short let’s stop making out like anas teeth are horrific and everyone should have those ghastly turkey teeth. Her gums however are horrific and I think it’s this that makes her teeth and mouth in general seem worse. Rant over ha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61