Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny isn't it how her mum is ocd about cleaning and Ana is a grotbag.
That’s probably the reason she is, she’s probably spent her whole life being pestered about cleaning that she went completely the opposite way when she left

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Or MeJulie has always done all the cleaning and now she’s moved out she has no clue how to manage it herself. Don’t understand why she doesn’t just get a new cleaner, she can afford it and clearly has no desire to clean and maintain the apartment herself.

Reactions: 43
Surely George would be sick stepping foot in her grotty swamp? Go on boy, move along, you can do better than Alien 🥴

🎶 george, george, george of manchester, desperate as can be 🎶
🎶 george, george, george of manchester, dating miss smelly 🎶

(george of the jungle remix)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has 10000000s of clothes but… “I got changed because I’m going to Paris tomorrow and want to wear this tracksuit and realised I was getting paint on it!” 🤦🏼‍♀️
SHE REALLY DOES wear the same sh*t all the time! 🙄🙄 …what an absolute waste of $$ buying all those other clothes 🤬
a tracksuit in paris…girl
03BDF678-6470-449A-9323-4BEA330F6E4E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I bet that’s the first time she’s changed her bed covers since she’s moved in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet that’s the first time she’s changed her bed covers since she’s moved in
so true, i can literally imagine her saying “i’m throwing these bedsheets out because they’re getting a bit grubby now” just like she does with other things she owns that she could easily wash like any normal person would 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
so true, i can literally imagine her saying “i’m throwing these bedsheets out because they’re getting a bit grubby now” just like she does with other things she owns that she could easily wash like any normal person would 🤣
I think she said she putting them in recycling 😂 does she not change them often? Poor George doesn’t know what he got himself into

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She said on the Scott Thomas podcast she got invited to kardashian premier? No she didn’t she was a plus one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't get people who re do their rooms 😂
My house has looked the exact same for three years.

Reactions: 9
im sorry but i cannot get over this!!!
HOW do you let it get that bad?
Why get a white sofa, white bed sheets etc when you CLEARLY can't keep it clean enough?!?!
“That way too many pillows I think I’ll give those away” ….ew nobody wants your oily, fake tan and make crusted pillows Ana!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t really get the whole white/beige hospital look, but if you’re going to do it, you would need to be clean! Any white sofa would look like that if it’s not cleaned once a month or something.
Ana is just a sheep and Kardashian wannabe.

Reactions: 25
Living in the same building as Ana, Madison sarah etc has made me realise how much free stuff all these ‘influencers’ get sent. I see them picking up so many parcels all the time 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
these ‘photoshoot’ photos keep getting funnier, why is she just sat on a random chair with her legs dangling?!? 🤣🤣🤣 it all looks so forced!! fair enough if she posted pics of this outfit after a night out (it’s better than the denim leg warmer look) but to get all dressed up to sit on a chair just to take pictures? embarrassing if you ask me
E0D90633-1C4F-466E-BDA3-B29AF5C49CC0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
these ‘photoshoot’ photos keep getting funnier, why is she just sat on a random chair with her legs dangling?!? 🤣🤣🤣 it all looks so forced!! fair enough if she posted pics of this outfit after a night out (it’s better than the denim leg warmer look) but to get all dressed up to sit on a chair just to take pictures? embarrassing if you ask me
View attachment 2078406
It's giving The Borrowers vibezzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.