Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just jumping in here to ask how and why is this girl a somewhat successful influencer? I can’t stand her old lady ogre face anytime it appears on social media and I don’t even follow her, heck I’ve never even watched a video of hers.

I can’t quite get over how truly ugly she is and I know looks tend to play a big part in the influencer world so I’m absolutely baffled as to how she’s made it as far as she has. Looks aside, absolutely NOTHING stands out as unique or stylish or interesting about her.

For some reason this TikTok of behind the scenes shooting for an advert for foot asylum has popped up for me a few times.. I have included screenshots here and I want you to tell me how on EARTH are people looking at her and thinking ‘yeah let’s get her in front of the camera’ 💀🤡 I’m sorry but there is no denying that she is the very definition of ‘fugly’.
She looks dead on that first one, her eyes are so puffy and droopy

Reactions: 11
View attachment 2065558
what does she look like?!
She looks like Sam Smith

Also, I hated listening to the podcast she was in:
1) Firstly, was she actually seriously bullied in school. I can tell that she was the shy girl in school and people probably teased her about her YT but how would they have accessed the board and put her video up with teachers around?

2) She makes out that her job is so hard and stressful and no one understands, but then cannot explain why it is stressful properly

3) Making money on YT was a definite known thing by the time she did videos?? She properly started in 2014 and by then, Zoella was rich from YT. When she left school, it was 2017 so again, people knew of brand deals and being a YouTuber as a job. Stop pretending you didn’t ana

4) I was fed up with hearing him say she is one of the biggest YouTubers. She’s been stuck on 1.3m for how long now? Her views are declining too?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She looks like Sam Smith

Also, I hated listening to the podcast she was in:
1) Firstly, was she actually seriously bullied in school. I can tell that she was the shy girl in school and people probably teased her about her YT but how would they have accessed the board and put her video up with teachers around?

2) She makes out that her job is so hard and stressful and no one understands, but then cannot explain why it is stressful properly

3) Making money on YT was a definite known thing by the time she did videos?? She properly started in 2014 and by then, Zoella was rich from YT. When she left school, it was 2017 so again, people knew of brand deals and being a YouTuber as a job. Stop pretending you didn’t ana

4) I was fed up with hearing him say she is one of the biggest YouTubers. She’s been stuck on 1.3m for how long now? Her views are declining too?
i was thinking about the bullying at school thing and firstly how did the people at school even find her videos? i'm pretty sure she wouldn't be shouting about it from the rooftops as like you say she would have been quite shy back then... unless tansiha or dev or someone exposed her ??

secondly she considers people playing her videos as bullying? but byron exposing her boob in public and haz throwing a shoe at her is ok??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just jumping in here to ask how and why is this girl a somewhat successful influencer? I can’t stand her old lady ogre face anytime it appears on social media and I don’t even follow her, heck I’ve never even watched a video of hers.

I can’t quite get over how truly ugly she is and I know looks tend to play a big part in the influencer world so I’m absolutely baffled as to how she’s made it as far as she has. Looks aside, absolutely NOTHING stands out as unique or stylish or interesting about her.

For some reason this TikTok of behind the scenes shooting for an advert for foot asylum has popped up for me a few times.. I have included screenshots here and I want you to tell me how on EARTH are people looking at her and thinking ‘yeah let’s get her in front of the camera’ 💀🤡 I’m sorry but there is no denying that she is the very definition of ‘fugly’.
Someone truly did her dirty that day and I love it. She can do her own make up a million times better.

Also, 3 Disney park trips within a year. That is grotesque money. And sorry not sorry, Disney adults are a walking ick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
i was thinking about the bullying at school thing and firstly how did the people at school even find her videos? i'm pretty sure she wouldn't be shouting about it from the rooftops as like you say she would have been quite shy back then... unless tansiha or dev or someone exposed her ??

secondly she considers people playing her videos as bullying? but byron exposing her boob in public and haz throwing a shoe at her is ok??
Mr Kipling, who knew you were The Voice of Reason and also make damn good cakes 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

they definitely knew cause she was supposed to be part of that tv show for her prom that she got cut out off. I’m sure she was acting all big headed about it as well so even if people said things, she wasn’t arsed. Defo not bullied.

Reactions: 6
Probably always been mentioned but

why did they make the panic attack sound like she’d been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer?
Don’t get me wrong panic attacks aren’t nice but bloody hell it was a bit excessive the way it was advertised

Reactions: 23
Probably always been mentioned but

why did they make the panic attack sound like she’d been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer?
Don’t get me wrong panic attacks aren’t nice but bloody hell it was a bit excessive the way it was advertised
I think it’s because it’s the closest thing they can grip onto to get a bit of pity without needing an actual health condition

Reactions: 10
i’m so confused i swear i remember reading she was doing invisalign but her teeth look no different to before

• Haha
  • Sad
i’m so confused i swear i remember reading she was doing invisalign but her teeth look no different to before
Think she started but never continued with them which is just stupid considering she was being given them for free

• Wow
  • Angry
She’s been given them for free twice now but as usual Ana is a lazy cow and didn’t bother following through

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
She’s been given them for free twice now but as usual Ana is a lazy cow and didn’t bother following through
In all the time she’s started and not finished with them, she could have gotten “traditional” braces and have beautifully straight teeth by now!!
But can you imagine how she’d brush and “take care” of them?! …if that couch is anything to go by!! 🤯🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The highlights or should I saw lowlights of the podcast below

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.