Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As i think lots of us did, I started watching Ana when she was young - maybe just finishing school, living in that much smaller house with Julie and Atticus. Listening to that podcast with Scott Thomas just epitomises how much she has changed and been blindsided by money and “success” and it infruriates me.

At one point Scott underscores that a common “misconception” of the job of an influencer is that they have it easy and how on earth could they possibly be stressed, then asking Ana to enlighten us with what a stressful day looks like and she just mentions “mental energy” and hate she gets, then he asks her again what a busy day looks like for her and she dodges the question. She also made out she films “day to day” when her subscribers are lucky to get a weekly vlog - she’s not a daily vlogger. Scott also talks about “Instagram girls” who are “surface level” - Ana edits herself to oblivion sometimes and she’s no different.

Scott has also recently posted the podcast on socials advertising Ana as having been “severely bullied” when she says in the podcast she was “pretty much” bullied i.e. that some kids played her video in the school hall once and then she left school anyway. The audacity when she says that she doesn’t relax on her free holidays because she’s focusing on filming content all the time is ridiculous - the difference is that you go abroad 10+ times a year, fully funded, when most adults would be lucky to go away once! It just speaks volumes. And one of her highlights is the kardashian premier where she was just tagging along as saffron’s plus 1.

She doesn’t have to do very much for the insane amount she is paid and yet she feels so entitled, and when Scott says at the end of the podcast he thinks this will inspire lots of people and she says so profoundly “I hope so” when she’s basically just revealed she doesn’t do much other than film herself “eating McDonald’s and chatting tit” and the epitome of her videos is a McDonald’s mukbang, that her daddy issues (which Scott decides to up in the last 3 minutes??) don’t actually really affect her and that her relationship has comfortably been separate from YouTube - it’s just beyond cringe.

Influencers have latched on to “manifestation” to try and justify the wealth they clearly don’t deserve. I really hope her time is up ASAP.

Just two ego heads chatting tit and validating each other’s unearned fame for 40 minutes.

ETA:
Scott: “and I understand that you recently had…. A panic attack?”
like she’s the first person ever - how about address the young girls she’ll be causing anxiety by photoshopping her body and face and perpetuating false beauty standards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 57
Petition for the next thread title to be:

Anastasia Kingsnorth #69: the only 69 she’ll ever get

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
“i left school at 16” no tit that’s the age you leave school in the uk
literally, she said it like it was some dramatic thing that she chose to do 🤣🤣 also i don’t get why someone would choose her as a podcast guest for this kind of podcast? her story isn’t inspiring or that different to a lot of influencers out there because she’s just boring and got lucky with when she started youtube?!

also the title of it made me lol, ‘learning to never give up on your dreams with anastasia kingsnorth’ … this is the girl that’s biggest ‘dream’ was to be on a billboard 🥴 she has no actual talent or reason for wanting to be successful other than being about to say that she’s successful! so vapid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
howling at her saying it’s thin followed by ‘saying that though i have quite a small appetite so this would probably fill me up’, omg i’m so small and petite i couldn’t possibly eat anything more than a crumb🥺🥺🥺🥺

we’ve literally seen that one of her normal mcdonalds orders is a large big tasty meal with a coke and nuggets on the side, there’s nothing wrong with having a healthy appetite but it genuinely cracks me up that she plays into this whole small appetite shite when we’ve seen the opposite

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
howling at her saying it’s thin followed by ‘saying that though i have quite a small appetite so this would probably fill me up’, omg i’m so small and petite i couldn’t possibly eat anything more than a crumb🥺🥺🥺🥺

we’ve literally seen that one of her normal mcdonalds orders is a large big tasty meal with a coke and nuggets on the side, there’s nothing wrong with having a healthy appetite but it genuinely cracks me up that she plays into this whole small appetite shite when we’ve seen the opposite
Spending too much time with saffron / trying to justify everything to her personal trainer bf

Reactions: 14
Why did she even try to lie and say they’d give away the excess food lmao nobody is going to eat something you’ve bitten into

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Laila saying what we’re all thinking! 🙄🙄
I know it’s slightly different, given how close you guys are to other European countries, but as someone living in New Zealand (and having never been lucky enough to travel) the mere THOUGHT of simply “popping over to Paris JUST to eat McDonald’s” is insanely gross! 🤬🤢🤮
I know she said she’s filmed ✨oThEr CoNtEnT✨ but her privilege is out of control!
4DD31FD5-30F5-4C21-8F45-C48C0BBDF7B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she described the mini big mac in her new video as 'peppery' SIX TIMES

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Why did she order the McMuffin if she was always going to take the egg out anyway?? Just try something else! 🙄

Reactions: 19
It baffles me how she was surprised the mini wrap tasted the same as the larger wrap when they were both the same food just different sizes. duck me she’s thick
---
Why did she order the McMuffin if she was always going to take the egg out anyway?? Just try something else! 🙄
She could have customised it so it didn’t have any egg - she’s just wasting food for no reason!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
It baffles me how she was surprised the mini wrap tasted the same as the larger wrap when they were both the same food just different sizes. duck me she’s thick
---

She could have customised it so it didn’t have any egg - she’s just wasting food for no reason!
no bc i swear she always orders the sausage and egg mcmuffin at mcdonald’s and then takes the egg out??? but you can literally just order a sausage mcmuffin😭

Reactions: 23
Why is everything "pieces" at the moment? It drives me mad. Food is "pieces", Primark beauty stuff is "pieces" - grrr

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s never tried sorbet! It shouldn’t be such a revelation - it’s frozen fruit! Don’t even get me started on the ‘macaroons’!
You need to stop trying to convince us that you have a small appetite Ana! You’re not the delicate, sophisticated woman you think you are.

Reactions: 13
Shes going to give the food away but put her skanky mits over every part and opened burgers up to pick bits from it. She's a vile witch. She's got the actual audacity to sit on a podcast and talk about success when literally she's recycled the same content for years and eats fast food on camera. Its hardly contention creation. There is nothing inspiring about her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.