Anastasia Kingsnorth #68 CEO queen, can’t keep the sofa clean, quick George get a vaccine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing embarrasses her which is concerning, shocking how open she is about not washing knowing she needs to showing her grimy bed( that she shares with guests)
Absolutely revolting sofa
Carpet that looks like it came out of a zoo
When she's lives alone.
Wearing the same clothes over and over not washed when the weather isn't appropriate for it.
Selling stained clothing online seeing no issues with it.
Remember how she had the note slightly stained on every item of clothing.
Way overdoing the tan without washing the previous lot off first.

The list is endless yet she sees no issues with anything 🤢🤮
The fact her cleaner QUIT and she just laughed with Freya

• Wow
Reactions: 42
so is she decorating her bedroom ready for the big night with her not boyfriend, george? (who doesn't know what youtube is)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe how much Callum does for her, to be honest. I know he’s her friend, but she can’t do anything for herself.

I guess he got a free dinner (I personally wouldn’t eat anything she’s touched 🤢) and his pick of her spare furniture, but… I dunno. It just feels like he’s constantly doing tedious chores/jobs for her.

Reactions: 41
I don’t understand fake green plants in a bedroom, I’m not a fan at all. Sorry if I’ve offended any on my fellow tattlers who have them in their bedroom. I don’t think they go with her cozy vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Callum helps her so much because he’s basically a full time paid Carer for Ana 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why did she paint the bed the same day the carpet cleaners were coming? What if it wasn’t dry and the poor guys got paint on them 😭

Edit: never mind one them stood in paint shed spilled 😭😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t believe how much Callum does for her, to be honest. I know he’s her friend, but she can’t do anything for herself.

I guess he got a free dinner (I personally wouldn’t eat anything she’s touched 🤢) and his pick of her spare furniture, but… I dunno. It just feels like he’s constantly doing tedious chores/jobs for her.

I was thinking this is the same type of stuff Freya used to do as her PA.. anyone know what Freya is doing now?

Reactions: 11
Surely George would be sick stepping foot in her grotty swamp? Go on boy, move along, you can do better than Alien 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How long is it going to be before she complains about the paint chipping off the bed and needs a new one? I thought she might slap a bit of paint on those boring ass walls. Another waste of time. She changed her bed covers and put up a new set of drawers. GROUNDBREAKING.

Reactions: 14
Has 10000000s of clothes but… “I got changed because I’m going to Paris tomorrow and want to wear this tracksuit and realised I was getting paint on it!” 🤦🏼‍♀️
SHE REALLY DOES wear the same sh*t all the time! 🙄🙄 …what an absolute waste of $$ buying all those other clothes 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Am I hearing things or did she say she was going to put her old duvet in the RECYCLING?! 👂🤔🧐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.