Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she allowed to put “ad” in her video in white text in the top corner over her white curtains so it’s barely visible?

she’s actually disgusting and it’s illegal, we all know it’s an ad as it’s the only time she bothers uploading a vlog where she literally does nothing. Just insanely boring

• Angry
Reactions: 26
she’s holding a vape under her phone, she’s in photos/videos holding vapes all the time honestly it baffles me how easily influencers lie when it’s so easy to catch them out

Reactions: 32
I don't understand why would she lie? It's not cocaine ffs

she's also almost 22, these are the type of things you would hide from your parents if you're 14
really shows how immature she is really

Reactions: 25
How embarrassing in her latest video she couldn't scream look at me anymore if she tried.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.