Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad that she’s so boring and shallow that she feels the need to use her jugs to get ‘attention’ - don’t think anyone cares, they just judge her for not wearing the correct bra size. What a yawn fest she is, soulless 🥱 someone needs to gift her a personality transplant.

Reactions: 18
Sad that she’s so boring and shallow that she feels the need to use her jugs to get ‘attention’ - don’t think anyone cares, they just judge her for not wearing the correct bra size. What a yawn fest she is, soulless 🥱 someone needs to gift her a personality transplant.
Her ‘personality’ is basically everyone else’s😂 she’s morphs herself into the person she’s around at that moment

• Haha
Just watching her new video, the lodge she is staying in sleeps 6 so why she sharing with Callum???

Reactions: 12
Just watching her new video, the lodge she is staying in sleeps 6 so why she sharing with Callum???
i haven’t watched the video yet but i raised this point when she stayed in the lake district with freya and callum, why do they always share beds and rooms when there’s others that are free? i love my friends and i’m close with them but i also love my own space? it feels very co-dependent to literally have to share a bed/room with your friends every night

Reactions: 33
Maybe the 3rd room didn’t have as nice of a view so they all wanted to share, also I think sometimes sharing rooms with your friends is more fun, not all the time tho as they do go away a lot😂

Reactions: 2
so did she pay for that trip for them all then? she said she’d texted the group chat saying she’d booked it

She had a bath while he was napping in bed lmao if you didn’t know Callum was gay everyone would be speculating a relationship

Reactions: 11
"I can't wait to take a bath in that in front of the rhinos" possibly the strangest sentence I have ever heard come out of her mouth lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She paid £980 for this?
Screenshot_20220710-121517_Chrome.jpg

I guess she expenses this back for "business" or she just pays to have friends? Either could be the answer tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She paid £980 for this?
View attachment 1405839
I guess she expenses this back for "business" or she just pays to have friends? Either could be the answer tbh
Tbf I think that’s quite a good price for it, but I wouldn’t be paying for my friends, can she actually claim it as business?😂 also I find it so weird how she spoke about going here as it was for a video not that she wanted to go here and thought to blog it, like she only went here as her last video done well like what🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
I really cringed in the new vid when they were feeding the animals because she kept touching her face after and I really doubt she cleaned those hands in the car🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I’ve never even heard of that place, but it looks nice.
Byron was the best thing about that video. 😂 He seems like fun.
Why doesn’t she watch the weather like most of us seem to do?! May reduce her ending up with clothes that aren’t fit for the weather! She’s trying to make the whole adult with soft toys a thing and it’s not.

Reactions: 11
Why did she say in the beginning there were 5 of them going when there only ended up being 4? Also jokes if someone dropped out and she had to pay £175 for them still

Reactions: 9
‘Tik tok came through for me’

SIS YOU LIVE IN MANCHESTER THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO AROUND YOU, YOU DONT NEED TIK TOK TO TELL YOU WHERE TO GO! It pains me to see her going to places because tik tok said it looked cool when there’s so many amazing places around Manchester she could go to. Wales, Chester, liverpool, national trust properties etc etc. I just despair seeing her drive two hours away because of a viral video when Knowsley safari and Chester zoo are right there, cheaper and probably better content than what we got from that video

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.