Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe this girl described fish fingers as ‘fishy’ and garlic bread as ‘garlicky’ in the space of one video😭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Did anyone notice when she pointed out the potatoes and she said they would last 5 days? Potatoes last a whole lot longer than 5 days!!.. She seems like the type to just throw food out because it's past its sell by date
In her ikea vlog a few days ago she said she needed to buy some meatballs because she went to eat the ones in her freezer the other day and they were out of date, maybe I’m the weird one but I’ve never looked at the dates on frozen food unless there was a chance it’d been in there for years 😂 buying food for one person and eating it all before it goes out of date is hard so she must waste so much food that would be perfectly edible a few days after the date!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Its the fact she hasnt done any of that kind of content since now shes too good for ages. But now the new asda range is trending on tiktok.. oh shes done a video. It's completely insensitive for most people..i get she had good intentions but shes really got no idea.

Reactions: 10
I have never seen her mentioned on my Twitter feed ever, I don’t follow her or any influencers on Twitter but this tweet popped up. I’m glad people are calling her out, but at the same time she’s not going to change. She’ll put out a half assed apology that was written by her management or she’ll just ignore it.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Can you imagine if Julie did the same Asda video ..

Firstly we would get the the whole spiel of her not normally Lowering I mean shopping at Asda because she’s a Hooge Tesco brand ambassador.

Then the shopping trip would be drama filled of her not being able to find what she wants , people looking at her funny because clearly someone like Julie wouldn’t normal be in Asda 😑.

Back at home Atticus would be moaning off camera that he’s not eating any of that “weird” food she’s brought , so she tells him to smile when the camera is on and she will take him to Mcdoanlds straight after.

Julie will then start tasting some of the food and sayings it’s not something she would normally buy but if your poor then it’s fine for you to have but not her, Julie then says atticus loves everything so far , Atticus chimes In saying he hasn’t tried anything yet but will do later will waving her car keys at her and pointing at his smart watch.

Julie then ends the video in the car ( I wonder where they’ve just been 😒😒) Saying it was a hoooge eye opener and people shouldn’t be ashamed about shopping in Asda but she will be sticking to Tesco in future .

Julie then pans the camera to atticus , “Atticus say bye” his mouth full of chicken nuggets and fries.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine if Julie did the same Asda video ..

Firstly we would get the the whole spiel of her not normally Lowering I mean shopping at Asda because she’s a Hooge Tesco brand ambassador.

Then the shopping trip would be drama filled of her not being able to find what she wants , people looking at her funny because clearly someone like Julie wouldn’t normal be in Asda 😑.

Back at home Atticus would be moaning off camera that he’s not eating any of that “weird” food she’s brought , so she tells him to smile when the camera is on and she will take him to Mcdoanlds straight after.

Julie will then start tasting some of the food and sayings it’s not something she would normally buy but if your poor then it’s fine for you to have but not her, Julie then says atticus loves everything so far , Atticus chimes In saying he hasn’t tried anything yet but will do later will waving her car keys at her and pointing at his smart watch.

Julie then ends the video in the car ( I wonder where they’ve just been 😒😒) Saying it was a hoooge eye opener and people shouldn’t be ashamed about shopping in Asda but she will be sticking to Tesco in future .

Julie then pans the camera to atticus , “Atticus say bye” his mouths full of chicken nuggets and fries.
This is so spot on!! the ‘hooge’ has really tickled me 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s a pointless video anyway because she is just tasting food! She couldn’t find anything different about the food. She is obviously trying to increase her views by picking something that is trending on TikTok.

I know that there has been a lot of controversy about the packaging, but I wouldn’t judge anyone for buying it and don’t care what others are buying anyway.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.