Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor lasagna had no one ounce of seasoning. I mean it’s a big step she used that much veg but it would taste so bland!!!
And she had chips with it as well like??? Ana love sort out your diet

Reactions: 7
Next have had bath and body works for ages, I remember ordering stuff at Christmas from there, and they have stuff in the store? That was like 7 months ago, Why is just now finding out about this if she is bath and bodys works no 1 fan. She's so late to everything 🙄
She knew because Julie was ordering stuff from there a while ago and kept banging on about it.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to barge in but Haz's little vid of herself in a bikini. Yes her body is good but no that little vag hammock is leaving little to the imagination.
Screenshot_20220707-190142_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why has this girl described the candle as ‘east to light’ 😭 did she receive an education?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow that last video was exciting wasn’t it? I was expecting to see Ana living it up in the city but nah she just went to Asda, car wash and cinema, wore a jumper and moaned about her tan so she could flog some more products at us. Girl needs to give it up tbh lol.

Reactions: 10
Once again this girl wore a big ass jumper in the scorching heat, I just find that so repulsive. Doesn't matter how patchy your tan is, your hygiene should always come first which is basic common sense :sick:

Reactions: 23
Once again this girl wore a big ass jumper in the scorching heat, I just find that so repulsive. Doesn't matter how patchy your tan is, your hygiene should always come first which is basic common sense :sick:
All she ever wears is hoodies and tracksuit bottoms/leggings or tacky and cheap night out outfits. There is no in between. It’s like she has no daytime outfits? You never see her in a nice pair of jeans, shorts, a day dress or a skirt. And all she buys is crappy PLT. You’d think with all her money she’d be able to buy some nice pieces but no.

Reactions: 30
All she ever wears is hoodies and tracksuit bottoms/leggings or tacky and cheap night out outfits. There is no in between. It’s like she has no daytime outfits? You never see her in a nice pair of jeans, shorts, a day dress or a skirt. And all she buys is crappy PLT. You’d think with all her money she’d be able to buy some nice pieces but no.
Instead of spending loads of money on tacky overpriced designer crap she could buy some nice pieces even from high street stores such as Zara. But then again she could make anything look tacky

Reactions: 18
Surely the only thing she needed to do to get the tan off was to have a shower. 🤢 It is okay to not wear fake tan Ana!

Reactions: 16
I’m sorry but this heat & Ana is not it
She must smell so bad

Reactions: 10
Who tf said they love her mukbangs, how many more is she gonna do View attachment 1398987
The child hasn't lived a life to be able to give advice. She's got no substance. She doesn't know who she is and she lives a totally different life normal girls do. And I don't mean money, fame etc I mean actual life experience.

Reactions: 17
The child hasn't lived a life to be able to give advice. She's got no substance. She doesn't know who she is and she lives a totally different life normal girls do. And I don't mean money, fame etc I mean actual life experience.
This girl fakes her personality and edits her looks… who’s gonna be taking advice off her?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.