Anastasia Kingsnorth #59 Click-bait it until you make it, baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can really imagine byron walking around everywhere as if he’s some sort of A list celeb 😅 no baby no.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
All her Manchester friends are fake ! I mean they all told her she looked great brunette!! 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I say I HOWLED at her saying she was at peace with the animals 😭

But then to top it off every animal that came close she screamed and said she was scared. Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Sorry but how have her 'friends' not told her to grow the duck up when she's carrying round a cuddly toy at her big age? How embarrassing. Attention seeking little freak

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Spends nearly a grand for her fake friends to go away for 2 days , yet gives her best friend Nan £100 Tesco voucher for her birthday 😒😒😒😒😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
After seeing today's videos and other trips videos she had done, she may claim she's single and what not but I think there's definitely at least a FWB situation between her and Callum, given there's plenty of beds but they're sharing plus she's having a bath in front of him - something you'd only do in front of a boyfriend or FWB buddy. Fair enough if they have that kind of friendship where they're comfortable arou d each other but it did get me thinking that maybe he no longer works for her because its awkward to be dating your boss?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she wearing a god damn hoodie in July? I know we had one day last week where it was slightly chilly but come on now, bad tan or not girl must be roasting and stinky, feel sorry for Callum sharing a bed with her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she put on deodorant before she went to wireless lmao can’t be waving your arms with smelly pits

Reactions: 12
I wish she would stop screaming at the animals. Actually enjoy the experience and take it all in. Stop trying so hard to be funny by screaming your head off at them trying to behave like the others. You know if she did that with Julie and atticus she wouldn’t be screaming and laughing like that, Julie would be and she would be having a go at Julie for doing it. I didn’t watch the whole video. When she kissed the stuffed toy on the head and called it ‘baby’ I had to turn off. Cringe fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i haven’t watched the video yet but i raised this point when she stayed in the lake district with freya and callum, why do they always share beds and rooms when there’s others that are free? i love my friends and i’m close with them but i also love my own space? it feels very co-dependent to literally have to share a bed/room with your friends every night
She also takes a bath while Callum is in the bed I mean ehhhhhh

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see her licking a Himalayan salt lamp in one of the west midland safari park lodges??
Imagine the next person staying in the room & touching the lamp? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Did anyone see her licking a Himalayan salt lamp in one of the west midland safari park lodges??
Imagine the next person staying in the room & touching the lamp? 🤢
It’s just rotten and so inconsiderate to other people. I hope the safari lodge people see it and tell her off about it. They probably need to do a deep clean after they’ve been In there anyway.

Reactions: 24
How is she allowed to put “ad” in her video in white text in the top corner over her white curtains so it’s barely visible?

she’s actually disgusting and it’s illegal, we all know it’s an ad as it’s the only time she bothers uploading a vlog where she literally does nothing. Just insanely boring
lmaooo she’s so sly 😭

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.