Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gas, electric, food, council tax, water etc going up for everyone, but gwan Ana we all love seeing you spend thousands on random tat šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 39
God she looks a mess doesn't she? sort yourself out love and if you are unsure I will give you a clue....

get your hair trimmed and washed
stop brushing your eyebrows upwards they look hideous.

Also and not being horrible but why doesn't she get a brace? getting her teeth fixed would make her look a lot better.

Reactions: 22
Of course her ā€˜dreamā€™ jewellery is a popular necklace that every influencer is wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HELLO FRESH ā€¦ā€¦. IS THAT THE PARTNER COMPANY OF

ā€œHELLOā€¦I CAN ORDER tit FOOD FROM AN APP DAILY BECAUSE IM A LAZY SWINE ALL ON MY OWNā€

Ana you donā€™t shower, you can keep your weekly piece of ā€œalways wantedā€ jewellery that youā€™ve probably seen on another basic hoe last Monday, therefore ā€œalways wantedā€
on all week, unless you get caught in a rain shower you wonā€™t washā€¦.itā€™s safe.

yes ā€œsheā€ is bEEEAutIFUuullllleeEeeee

Jesus Christ herself and her mother can make a brands value crash in seconds
27D3D119-F956-4DB2-9AA3-A1B52F5C085F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't everything a 'dream' to her? Dream apartment (flat), dream office, dream living room, dream car. Wish she would dream of an exfoliating scrub and wash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Mentions sheā€™s working with Hello Fresh for ā€œthe longest timeā€ yet I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen her use them?!

Also how sad can you be to order a huge bow off Amazon, assemble it yourself and add it to your car for a picture

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
These ā€˜brand dealsā€™ arenā€™t special these days. Iā€™ve seen loads of influences promoting New Look like Ana and Saffron. Also Hello Fresh too at the moment. The only thing that would be a career development would be TV work!

Reactions: 13
Looks like she is missing a tooth
It really does look like that! Maybe thatā€™s why sheā€™s covered her mouth on that FaceTime photo. Wouldnā€™t surprise me if she went out there to get some work done on her teethā€¦

Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve just unsubscribed to her. In the state the words currently in, this self entitled, lazy slob actually thinks we want to see how much she can afford to spend on jewellery. Get real. The sooner influencer culture ends the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Iā€™ve just unsubscribed to her. In the state the words currently in, this self entitled, lazy slob actually thinks we want to see how much she can afford to spend on jewellery. Get real. The sooner influencer culture ends the better.
Congratulations šŸ„³ x we just need balloons and a gifted cake now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I rlly hope she gets arrested shes acting like a total disgrace ana grow up luv

Reactions: 15
i swear she thinks manchesterā€™s separate from the rest of the uk, saying thereā€™s been a massive storm recently and itā€™s ā€˜been really bad in manchesteršŸ„ŗā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.