Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it’s really distasteful when influencers post holidays & flaunt money without a care in the world when there’s literally a crisis happening right now? I know you still have to get on with life but it just feels SO distasteful. She has over 1m (albeit bots) and I can guarantee that a fair few of them will have been impacted by the war that’s occurring rn. It’s weird how little influencers care about their fans when they wouldn’t have their lifestyle without them.

Reactions: 65
Ana: I want to branch into food
Ana: I've never thought of putting potatoes in tacos. The texture of the potatoes..... is very good

And she's driving around just for the sake of driving

Honestly fck off

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can't put my finger on what it is that makes her look so smelly? I think it's the patchy fake tan but there must be something else I'm missing loool.
I really think it's the tan, plus her hair. It just doesn't suit her. Blonde looked a thousand times better.

Reactions: 15
I've just went on to youtube to listen to music... Anastasia moustache popped up, watched it, got irritated as duck, I'm drunk as tit, I'll post my thoughts on this absolute c*nt tomorrow coz she ain't ruining my night.. peace out 🖖

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ana's new vlog is pointless. 'I'm going to pick Freya up in my new car but going in rush hour for NO reason' Great, so you're going to sit in traffic in your gas guzzling car for longer than necessary because you want to pick your friend up 🤦 JUST WHYYY.
The necklace is hilarious, she's gonna look like Jimmy Saville in the end if she keeps buying tit for her 'accomplishments'

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ana’s hello fresh looked nothing like the photo! She had lumps of meat rather that the consistency it’s supposed to me! Annoys me she keeps saying she was at London Fashion week 🙄 no Anna you were watching PLT show who exploit their child workers!!

I’d love to know what this huge deal is … can’t wait to think it’s going to be an anti climax 🤣🤣 hope she knows what she’s doing advertising she brought a £2000 necklace just because

Reactions: 31
Ana’s hello fresh looked nothing like the photo! She had lumps of meat rather that the consistency it’s supposed to me! Annoys me she keeps saying she was at London Fashion week 🙄 no Anna you were watching PLT show who exploit their child workers!!
ew why do hello fresh work with soo many influencers, really puts me off them. And might be a bit more affordable to us working class if they didn’t have to cover the costs of all the ones they give away

Reactions: 39
She must have looked so stupid posing for that photo on the beach. Sucking her stomach in and at such a weird angle.

Reactions: 11
Personally I think hello fresh is such a waste of money just buy the ingredients yourself it’s so much cheaper!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ana's new vlog is pointless. 'I'm going to pick Freya up in my new car but going in rush hour for NO reason' Great, so you're going to sit in traffic in your gas guzzling car for longer than necessary because you want to pick your friend up 🤦 JUST WHYYY.
The necklace is hilarious, she's gonna look like Jimmy Saville in the end if she keeps buying tit for her 'accomplishments'
She’s honestly pretending to be someone she’s not and it’s so embarrassing to watch. She puts on this front that she’s this”bad witch” and it’s just so cringe

Reactions: 16
God she is so insufferable. She is probably really insecure but thinks spending money on expensive disgusting jewellery and a horrible car makes her amazing. She doesn’t seem to have normal mates. She is a sheep always following other peoples leads. Ana please realise if you just acted like yourself ppl would like you more.

Reactions: 24
I've just went on to youtube to listen to music... Anastasia moustache popped up, watched it, got irritated as duck, I'm drunk as tit, I'll post my thoughts on this absolute c*nt tomorrow coz she ain't ruining my night.. peace out 🖖
You’re my type of gal Kelz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also… can I ask why she said she wanted to open a coffee shop when she doesn’t drink coffee? and wants to open a cafe or a fast food chain when she doesn’t… make her own stuff… or have any ideas.. and just orders from delveroo that every other person can also do? Girl is delusional at this point. All about that 💰 💰

Reactions: 38
ew why do hello fresh work with soo many influencers, really puts me off them. And might be a bit more affordable to us working class if they didn’t have to cover the costs of all the ones they give away
Literally started a list on my phone of all the people i follow and their codes - got about 10 already lol

Reactions: 3
There’s a lot more negative comments on her latest video. Calling her out for the whole PLT event NOT being a part of London Fashion Week, samey boring content, the showing off with the car and necklace, working with Hello Fresh etc

Reactions: 27
She hasn’t even acknowledged what’s going on in Ukraine. She posted one thing on her story and thinks that will do. It’s delusional.

Reactions: 24
Remember when every youtuber back in like 2013/14 did ads for audiobook thats how hello fresh is starting to feel now its getting silly would love to know how much they've spent on all these influencers in the past 6 months

Reactions: 33
Remember when every youtuber back in like 2013/14 did ads for audiobook thats how hello fresh is starting to feel now its getting silly would love to know how much they've spent on all these influencers in the past 6 months
Every single day I'm sure there's a new one posting about it...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.