Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread Queens!!!
Someone do a recap, I'm going to McDonald's in my new but not new range rover!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope Ana respects Dubais rules out there they won’t take her tit
She better cover up or she will be in jail

Reactions: 4
You’d think because she was in Dubai she’d buy herself a full swimming costume just to TRY and be respectful. No.. not Anastasia ‘rules don’t apply to me’ kingsnorth. She has to step out in a skimpy bikini top 🙄

Reactions: 30
I hope she put on a top to wear on the way to the beach, like isn’t that common custardy whether you are to not walk around a hotel/streets in a skimpy bikini top? The beach/pool is the one area where the dress code is quite relaxed so it will be interesting to see how she adheres to the malls/restaurants where she will have to cover up more.

Reactions: 22
I hope she put on a top to wear on the way to the beach, like isn’t that common custardy whether you are to not walk around a hotel/streets in a skimpy bikini top? The beach/pool is the one area where the dress code is quite relaxed so it will be interesting to see how she adheres to the malls/restaurants where she will have to cover up more.
Common custardy?????

Do you mean ‘common courtesy’??

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry lmao
C4C16086-5DF6-4636-AA55-407FA1FC64E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I would have thought that Tanisha would know and have told her. Those white pants are see through so she has her boobs and arse out really. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
if she wears skimpy outfits to malls or restaurants etc they will give her scarves to cover her body up. i’ve been to dubai 7 or 8 times and that’s what they do! she should have done research before going, so disrespectful to wander around in a bikini and see through trousers

Reactions: 16
I can just see her sat on that boat on her story doing that weird cringe pout/smirk thing thinking she’s amazing when she looks like a bloated potato!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I used the correct tool on iPhone aswell and it gave me that 😂 I really can’t spell 😂 courtesy and custardy look too similar for me dyslexic brain💀
tbf, I wasn’t expecting custard to come up, I was expecting a jail cell, but then soon realised that it in fact custOdy lmaoo which is in fact very relevant to what you said as that would be where she will end up in dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can anyone else imagine her using the line 'do you know who i am?' If she got arrested?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I might be in the minority here but don’t understand why anyone would want to go to a country which is expensive, artificial (sky scrapers on sand), is restrictive on women’s rights and criminalises homosexuality by the death penalty….and full of wannabes like onion muff

• Heart
Reactions: 144
I might be in the minority here but don’t understand why anyone would want to go to a country which is expensive, artificial (sky scrapers on sand), is restrictive on women’s rights and criminalises homosexuality by the death penalty….and full of wannabes like onion muff
The girls that get it get it....

All jokes aside I do think this is kinda unnecessary to comment on when shes just on a holiday, I don't think thats that deep to project your dislike for the city. I cant comment on the political stuff (especially on a thread about Anastasia) however with it being expensive or artificial, the high life isn't for everyone!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.