Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana’s only real true friend was Amber ,you can fight me over this but you will lose and I’ll set Julie, Pam and Nan and princess Diana !!!!! 🤬🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I think its the splotchyness of her tan and the greasyness of her hair it just makes her look so unkempt, along with those wild catepillar eyebrows. even without makeup and a fresh face she looks dirty because of hyper pigmentation around her mouth etc
I do feel slightly bad for her if she has gotten some botched ass filler, she was never stunning but now shes bordering on british bulldog territory. and unsure if its true but I've heard so many horror stories about the stuff they use to dissolve filler, it's not as simple as just getting an injection and its done :/

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to learn some basic cooking skills first before going into the food industry she couldn't hack it

Reactions: 8
You can just tell MeJulie has hit the big bucks with the way she’s making it rain these days. She’s bought SO much in the space of a few videos 😂
I’m sure that 90% of the ‘items wot I have purchased’ are taken back for a refund…

She needs to learn some basic cooking skills first before going into the food industry she couldn't hack it
And good luck getting a hygiene certificate….

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why do her ‘mates’ keep doing her so dirty with these pics 💀
At this point, it's not her mates.

Ana is just extremely unphotogentic and unfortunate looking, that she doesn't look that great in photos where she isn't drowned in makeup/photoshopped.

I lowkey relate to her in being unphotogenic

Reactions: 25
At this point, it's not her mates.

Ana is just extremely unphotogentic and unfortunate looking, that she doesn't look that great in photos where she isn't drowned in makeup/photoshopped.

I lowkey relate to her in being unphotogenic
Me too!! Hate my pictures being taken because I never like them.

however I don’t see why you would bother changing your face so much in every picture when we all know you don’t look like that?! Very strange. At least just own your real face, it’s more respectable.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.