Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too!! Hate my pictures being taken because I never like them.

however I don’t see why you would bother changing your face so much in every picture when we all know you don’t look like that?! Very strange. At least just own your real face, it’s more respectable.
Shes a baddie that’s why!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When she said her YouTube channel is her portfolio 😂
Girl no wonder why no one calls you for mainstream tv ahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I was literally thinking this. Has anyone making these comments been to Dubai? You can do what you want in so many of the hotels/complexs
I live here & tbh they turn a 'blind eye' but you only have to be in the wrong place, wrong time kind of thing. I feel that the Marina/Palm side of town is more liberal. Those photos were taken in Dubai Mall and you should absolutely cover up there. Locals don't appreciate it and it's about respect at the end of the day.

Reactions: 13
When she said her YouTube channel is her portfolio 😂
Girl no wonder why no one calls you for mainstream tv ahahah
A portfolio consisting of McDonald’s eating and filming inside jokes with friends that no one will understand and giggling like a lunatic over sex.. wow if it’s that easy sign me up!

Reactions: 21
I don't know if anyone else noticed but the stories she put up last night included a lot of flashing from the lights wherever she was, it could have been so triggering to anyone with epilepsy and she didn't put up a trigger warning!!

Reactions: 5
I don't know if anyone else noticed but the stories she put up last night included a lot of flashing from the lights wherever she was, it could have been so triggering to anyone with epilepsy and she didn't put up a trigger warning!!
She doesn't care about anyone but herself. Selfish to the core!

Reactions: 7
“I love uuuu baby”, it’s so embarrassing because she didn’t even talk like this in locked in. In fact, she didn’t talk at all 😂😂

8F7675EE-CB2B-4E0F-A2EC-933BB0D04664.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
“I’ve wanted this necklace for a long time” aka “I’ve wanted it since I seen molly-mae wearing one”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56
i work in influencer marketing and it’s common for influencers to say things like this when they’re raising their prices or looking to work with new, bigger brands etc to make themselves look good so maybe she’s doing that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.