Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana's new vlog is pointless. 'I'm going to pick Freya up in my new car but going in rush hour for NO reason' Great, so you're going to sit in traffic in your gas guzzling car for longer than necessary because you want to pick your friend up 🤦 JUST WHYYY.
The necklace is hilarious, she's gonna look like Jimmy Saville in the end if she keeps buying tit for her 'accomplishments'
Wonder how she's going to feel about the congestion charge (if that's what it's called idk) coming in for Manchester in May. Surely she knew about that before getting her car? There's already signs up about it. Why didn't she go electric? Or at least hybrid, the charges for the RR will be ridiculous. You don't need a car like that where she is, when I stayed last week everything was literally within a 30 minute walk

Reactions: 13
Wonder how she's going to feel about the congestion charge (if that's what it's called idk) coming in for Manchester in May. Surely she knew about that before getting her car? There's already signs up about it. Why didn't she go electric? Or at least hybrid, the charges for the RR will be ridiculous. You don't need a car like that where she is, when I stayed last week everything was literally within a 30 minute walk
clean air zone won't include private cars i'm pretty sure

Reactions: 2
ew why do hello fresh work with soo many influencers, really puts me off them. And might be a bit more affordable to us working class if they didn’t have to cover the costs of all the ones they give away
Don't worry, you're not the only one
When you type Hello Fresh in Youtube. First suggestion. People want REAL reviews but sponsored bs.

Screenshot_20220226-015631.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why did they even ask her to do an ad for it, it’s not like her 12 year old minions are going to be buying it. Makes no sense 😒

Reactions: 20
Also, why can't she speak English? Rosemary is not a hard word. She's the eppteehum of stupidity.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also, why can't she speak English? Rosemary is not a hard word. She's the eppteehum of stupidity.

View attachment 1089034
It’s sad that people like ana are in the position to buy something that’s so expensive and brag about it on the internet, especially in such difficult times now and in the future
They fail to realise that alot of their audience are young people at school and college. They won't have the cash to buy any of the stuff she's wearing or advertising atm. It puts alot of pressure on parents too as these kids just want to be like the people they watch. What starts off as relatable ends up as totally out of touch and out of reach. I would really hate to be a teenager trying to keep up with the lifestyle of my favourite influencer. Ana doesn't even try does she! And now Julie is at it. They forget where they came from. People are struggling to eat or heat their homes and these twats are showing off their £500 bath robes. 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They fail to realise that alot of their audience are young people at school and college. They won't have the cash to buy any of the stuff she's wearing or advertising atm. It puts alot of pressure on parents too as these kids just want to be like the people they watch. What starts off as relatable ends up as totally out of touch and out of reach. I would really hate to be a teenager trying to keep up with the lifestyle of my favourite influencer. Ana doesn't even try does she! And now Julie is at it. They forget where they came from. People are struggling to eat or heat their homes and these twats are showing off their £500 bath robes. 😏
1 million percent! Whilst most people are now receiving letters regarding the surge in energy prices and the looming threat of further increase due to the current issues with Russia/Ukraine there’s a chance it will increase even more. Petrol and diesel prices are at an all time high and set to increase further and ana is bragging about going on a car journey with her RR she can afford to run. It’s disgusting. People are struggling to pay bills and it’s getting worse. Some parents of these teenagers are probably going to have to make the difficult choice whether to heat their home or feed their children whilst their kids are asking for expensive overpriced jewellery or clothing or accessories because their favourite influencer has it. Laws regarding influencers and what they earn need to more clear and regulated. I personally think influencer earnings should be capped and more transparent. Earnings for “normal” folks like us are clear. One could easily find that information out based on a job title. When people like Ana are earning more than NHS staff for example, that’s when there’s a real issue

• Heart
Reactions: 27
1 million percent! Whilst most people are now receiving letters regarding the surge in energy prices and the looming threat of further increase due to the current issues with Russia/Ukraine there’s a chance it will increase even more. Petrol and diesel prices are at an all time high and set to increase further and ana is bragging about going on a car journey with her RR she can afford to run. It’s disgusting. People are struggling to pay bills and it’s getting worse. Some parents of these teenagers are probably going to have to make the difficult choice whether to heat their home or feed their children whilst their kids are asking for expensive overpriced jewellery or clothing or accessories because their favourite influencer has it. Laws regarding influencers and what they earn need to more clear and regulated. I personally think influencer earnings should be capped and more transparent. Earnings for “normal” folks like us are clear. One could easily find that information out based on a job title. When people like Ana are earning more than NHS staff for example, that’s when there’s a real issue
100% this. Madness. It's the constant shoving it in our faces. I mean I know they're 'influencers' but nothing is stopping them from buying and sharing things in a normal price bracket. Ana especially has gone very Boujee. Everything has to be designer. Some things need to be kept private. The blatant overspending and flexing is out of control. I'd respect her alot more if she actually read the room a bit.

Reactions: 12
Now she's off to the desert. Lol

I'm happy she's realised her face ain't it and keeps hiding it. Keep it up girlie!.

Screenshot_20220226-140220_Chrome.jpg

Also, you know she's gonna try be a baddie in the desert. Trying to get a photo like this.
38489498-9187797-image-m-42_1611657953154.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
anyone else really annoyed by her last vlog??? bragging about her van cleef jewellery and her car god anna with what’s going on in the world right now she’s so self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She hasn’t even acknowledged what’s going on in Ukraine. She posted one thing on her story and thinks that will do. It’s delusional.
Simple.. it’s because it doesn’t directly affect her so she doesn’t really give a monkeys. She’s a very silly naive girl

Reactions: 10
As much as people sl*g off people like zoella and the other brit crew now I'm so happy I grew up watching them in my teen years and not this new generation of youtubers who are all so materialistic

Last edited:
Reactions: 85
As much as people sl*g off people like zoella and the other brit crew now I'm so happy I grew up watching them in my teen years and not this new generation of youtubers who are all so materialistic
This is something I've always said about Zoella is that she doesn't brag about what she had bought like her Tesla, designer handbags etc. She keeps it toned down which is what I prefer.

Reactions: 45
I bet all her bestest friends in Manchester are having a great time without the cling on being around 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.