Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
I might be in the minority here but don’t understand why anyone would want to go to a country which is expensive, artificial (sky scrapers on sand), is restrictive on women’s rights and criminalises homosexuality by the death penalty….and full of wannabes like onion muff

• Heart
Reactions: 144

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Julie's latest video is very off-putting. Saying how hard it's going to be for her to wear fake converse and letting us all know an average daily outfit for her totals about £320. Ma'am, I think you need to remember where you came from.

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Cabbagepatchbaby

As much as people sl*g off people like zoella and the other brit crew now I'm so happy I grew up watching them in my teen years and not this new generation of youtubers who are all so materialistic

Last edited:
Reactions: 85

Jess786

She’s NOT eating a takeaway in the bathroom for this latest video... the BATHROOM??? WHERE PEOPLE POO AND WEE???? VILEEEEE

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

hrtic89

If I was Tanesha and went on a trip for my 21st birthday just to see the person I went with caption their YouTube video “going to Dubai because I was sad” for engagement and views I would be fuming😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
Had to run into Primark for some socks earlier. Almost fainted from the horrors that I saw.....FAKE CONVERSE :sick:

IMG_4461.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

sonnenschein8

She really just took a sip of mcdonald's coke and said "oh wow, she's fresh today"

?????

What kind of world are we living in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

salmaaax

Chatty Member
Also, never thought I'd be saying this, but I agree with Atticus for once - Ana asked him again if he has a crush on anyone and he said no, and then she kept pestering him about it. Fair enough if this was off camera but this is what? The third time that she's asked him if he has a crush on anyone on camera and he kept saying no so many times to the question I couldn't help but feel bad for him. Anyways he was like why do you keep asking me that question☠and I agree why does she keep putting that question in videos as if people are invested in 8 year old Atticus and whether he has a crush??

Reactions: 71