Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
of course anas next guest on '20 nuggets 20 questions' is her mother

who would have guessed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's so embarrassing that she tried to rip of an Emma Chamberlain video. Emma's funny and unique, Ana just sits there calling burgers "uNrEaL" and "bootiful"
She even admitted it was a copy of Emma’s video. LITERALLY her job and ran out of ideas

Reactions: 3
These comments had my laughing out loud! .. I genuinely think she's trying to get a decent sponsor out of these fast food vids (aswell as being part of the greasy gang).

Reactions: 5
Julie’s voice and accent grinds me why do they not pronounce their “r’s” 🤢😩

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she’s trying to copy chicken shop date with this series? 🙄

Can someone take these filters off her. YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THAT
My god that filter is absolutely ridiculous.. It doesn't even look slightly like her, totally giving out the wrong message to her younger audience! She looks plastic here!!!!

Reactions: 17
omg Julies thread is making me laugh out loud 😂 I'm actually going to sit on my lunch break and read through it all.. actual comedy

Reactions: 6
omg Julies thread is making me laugh out loud 😂 I'm actually going to sit on my lunch break and read through it all.. actual comedy
I find Julie's thread more entertaining than this one... not bad to say it was so dead a few months ago.

Reactions: 5
She could walk down any street in the Northern Quarter in Manchester and find 10 non-chain restaurants where she could try different burgers (or god forbid, other types of cuisine).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.