Anastasia Kingsnorth #53 Saffronstasia Barksnorth - Saffron got a Range Range, so I got a Range Rover

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably sunbathing in cooking oil despite her mum having had skin cancer. Just stupid. Tanned skin is damaged not healthy!

Reactions: 30

This isn't giving what she thinks it's giving

It's giving greasy and unwashed. Like pick a struggle!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I can't put my finger on what it is that makes her look so smelly? I think it's the patchy fake tan but there must be something else I'm missing loool.

Reactions: 30

This isn't giving what she thinks it's giving

It's giving greasy and unwashed. Like pick a struggle!
Looks like when I left my boyfriends house the morning after in his pants, my top and shoes. Not a vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone I went school with moved to Dubai and Ana/Tanesha are more covered up in these outfits than she often is. I’m always surprised at what the girl I knew wears as I didn’t think it would be allowed .

Reactions: 2
Dubai isn’t as strict and backwards as people think it is. Yes you have to cover up in shopping malls etc but you are absolutely allowed to wear bikinis on the beach. Drink alcohol etc. think people have the wrong idea of Dubai. Look at all the porta potty shenanigans that go on 😭

Reactions: 37
Dubai isn’t as strict and backwards as people think it is. Yes you have to cover up in shopping malls etc but you are absolutely allowed to wear bikinis on the beach. Drink alcohol etc. think people have the wrong idea of Dubai. Look at all the porta potty shenanigans that go on 😭
i been thinking the same thing. i mean, dubai has literally become a hotspot for influencers whose whole business is posing in revealing clothing lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I was literally thinking this. Has anyone making these comments been to Dubai? You can do what you want in so many of the hotels/complexs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.